On the off chance...anyone else having this issue?

NotoriousWeber

On the off chance...anyone else having this issue?

Post by NotoriousWeber »

After the update, I cannot refill my vehicles with fuel, or my sprayer with fertilzer or herbicide.

I've literally tried everything I can short of reverting back to pre-patch. That's my next option. I uninstalled the game and am currently re-installing it. I've checked my keybindings, reset my key bindings, tried multiple vehicles...nothing will refill. I've only tried liquids like fuel, fert, and herbicide...I haven't checked if i can fill things with solids like a fert spreader with fert or a seeder with seed. It appears as if my log is clean, but I've attached it in case anyone is willing to look at it.

I've tried everything I can think of. I only have like, 10-15 mods and they're all from the modhub, but I've also tried it on Elm Creek with no mods and I still get the same result. My log is clean. I submitted a bug report and Giants said they are unable to reproduce it..which isn't surprising because I haven't seen anyone else have this issue.

I don't know. I'm not one to complain but I've never been so frustrated.. I like to think I'm pretty coherent when it comes to solving game issues, but I am at a loss.

Just wondering if anyone else has had, or has heard of anyone also having this issue...
Attachments
log.txt
(36.78 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
ipodule

Re: On the off chance...anyone else having this issue?

Post by ipodule »

i have the same issue, the trick is to park next to the container you want to refill from, then disconnect the trailer and then reconnect it. It's annoying but it works for both water and fertiliser... (this is on the PC version from Steam) I only have two active mods and this was not a problem before the patch.
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

ipodule wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:27 pm i have the same issue, the trick is to park next to the container you want to refill from, then disconnect the trailer and then reconnect it. It's annoying but it works for both water and fertiliser... (this is on the PC version from Steam) I only have two active mods and this was not a problem before the patch.
Interesting. I will try that. I' still wonder how I am suppose to fill up with fuel then.

You're the first person that I've found that has this issue....I've posted in alot of discords and no one else is having the problem.
deddycantshoot

Post by deddycantshoot »

Im not having that problem on ps5..
Mellek

Post by Mellek »

I had the same issue with the previous patch (also couldn't fill at silos), so not new in 1.2, but also not fixed.
Getting out and back in the tractor works to fix this.
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

Mellek wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:14 pm I had the same issue with the previous patch (also couldn't fill at silos), so not new in 1.2, but also not fixed.
Getting out and back in the tractor works to fix this.
Getting out and back in did not work for me. my E and R keys got a real workout last night as I was trying to figure this problem out.
humbe

Post by humbe »

I thought a lot of stuff didnt work after patch until I figured out all keybindings have been reset to default..
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

Yeahhhhh I know. That *censored* that the keybinds got reset. But I've checked my key binds and even reset them to default...still nothing. I can't even get the trigger to pull up.
Mellek

Post by Mellek »

Although you reset your keybindings, could it perhaps be duplicate keybindings that cause the problem ? on the steering wheel or sidepanel ? (see if it works if you disconnect them, and lauch the game with just keyboard/mouse)
GrandTickler

Post by GrandTickler »

try reset all key bindings (maybe even delete the file)and make sure the correct tool is selected with G
W1der

Post by W1der »

I just realized I have this issue also ... no refill option at gas station or at water tank ... :smileynew:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I had it as well the only solution i found was even though the keybinding was showing in the settings with "R" and no duplications deleting the xml and creating a fresh one sorted it.
mongo6318

Post by mongo6318 »

There is an extra binding with the R key that is causing this, I am at work and can't check it, but there are like 4 or 5 actions bound to R and one of them is causeing the bug.
MrP7ckles

Post by MrP7ckles »

I think its a trigger issue. I have issues with the sleep trigger not working.
village80

Post by village80 »

Maybe enable debug and see if you're inside the trigger? https://youtu.be/os5pw7Mi5_8

Does filling trailers with lime from the buy point or solid fert work?