NO MAN'S LAND!!!

GothicKing13

NO MAN'S LAND!!!

Post by GothicKing13 »

THANK YOU, ALiEN JiM!!! No Man's Land is my absolute favorite map, I spent so much time on this map in FS19 cutting down trees... clearing land to build a farm up. :hi:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Patton_M47

Re: NO MAN'S LAND!!!

Post by Patton_M47 »

am I missing something or is there no way to sell the logs?
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
humbe

Post by humbe »

Whats happening? Has it become a fs22 map?
humbe

Post by humbe »

Patton_M47 wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:40 pm am I missing something or is there no way to sell the logs?
I created my own log sellpoint in there om fs19. Map came with extra placable selling points
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

humbe wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:42 pm Whats happening? Has it become a fs22 map?
Yes, it was among the mods added to the MODHUB today! :biggrin2:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

humbe wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:43 pm
Patton_M47 wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:40 pm am I missing something or is there no way to sell the logs?
I created my own log sellpoint in there om fs19. Map came with extra placable selling points
I looked there appears to be no woodsell point
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

I haven't played yet, will do this evening. But, I did notice that log crusher was missing when scrolling through the screenshots. Wonder if that has something to do with the whole "production chains" system that FS22 has taken on now. In which the sawmill is ownable. Maybe ALiEN JiM has some special placeables in there for us? :hi:
KrS14

Post by KrS14 »

Sweet!!
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

GothicKing13 wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:02 pm
I haven't played yet, will do this evening. But, I did notice that log crusher was missing when scrolling through the screenshots. Wonder if that has something to do with the whole "production chains" system that FS22 has taken on now. In which the sawmill is ownable. Maybe ALiEN JiM has some special placeables in there for us? :hi:
I checked didnt see any
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

The Map is almost identical to the FS19 Map, however it has been stripped of all the custom placeables and decoration objects, the custom sellpoints and such things. I wonder if this is because Jim is having to re-work all of those to fit in with the new Construction Menu, Production Systems and ensure all items function correctly and appear in the correct categories of the store menu. I did notice on the Mod Description that Jim says a Placeable Pack will be coming soon, so I'm going to assume all the missing placeables from this map will be in a stand alone pack he plans to release soon.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

The shop accepts wood chips (unlike in FS19). So you can just buy a chipper, chip them up, and sell them at the shop instead of directly on your farm
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
Timothy1176

Post by Timothy1176 »

This was one of my fav maps as well...you would think after 4 FS games i would have learned to just go to pc...however i havent and unfortunately no maps for console...barely anything on modhub in fact...still playing base game at this point which isnt that bad
NefariusMonk

Post by NefariusMonk »

So stoked this map is back already! Has anyone figured out a way to get rid of all the random sticks laying around? They are making me twitchy! :P
humbe

Post by humbe »

There are more placable selling points in base game now too, though I haven't seen one accepting logs.. I liked the map, but I kinda liked to use it with lots of obscure mods of old, crappy equipment, fitting for a lost place in the woods. Such equipment isn't available yet in FS22 though.. Hand weeder. Harvester you pull with a tractor. Rusty and worn down stuff. There's so much old stuff to dig up in FS19 mod library ;)

Hmm.. Wonder how much work it is to convert FS19 mods to FS22 mods...
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

I don't see a way to sell logs and I don't see a sawmill placable. Am I missing something?