FS22 Screen Tearing And Performance Issues

CopyCat

FS22 Screen Tearing And Performance Issues

Post by CopyCat »

Never really posted on a form before but here goes, see if anyone can help. I'm having a problem with screen tearing, even with the in-game V-sync on. I have quite a high spec system for running the game and I run the steam version. I have been really enjoying the game before this new update with low graphical settings as the game doesn't run too well for some reason. Ill list my specs below to see if anyone could help? It would be much appreceated. :)

System Specs:

GPU: Nvidia RTX 3070

CPU: Ryzen 9 3950x

Ram: 32GB of DDR4

The game is running on a hard drive, had no problems running fs 19.
DubL Dee

Re: FS22 Screen Tearing And Performance Issues

Post by DubL Dee »

I am not too technical with nowadays computers, but think I had the same issue back this past spring. I had to open my graphics settings and turn on vsync from there as well. You should be able to search NVIDIA from your desktop.
vhd

Post by vhd »

Look here
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1248130/ ... 1649469500
Go to the Nvidia control panel.
Now select “3D Image Settings” from the “Adjust Image and Preview Settings” menu.
Now go to “Advanced 3D Settings” and copy the following values.
Low latency mode: Ultra
OpenGL rendering GPU: Your graphics card.
Power management mode: Maximum performance.
Texture filtering quality: High performance.
Vertical synchronization: Enabled (Do not enable it in the game, but enable it in the nvidia settings)
This helped me too
CopyCat

Post by CopyCat »

Soz for the late reply vhd, I have tried using Nvidia's Vsync in the control pannel, worked for fs19 but not really working for fs 22. again I have really high usage (around 80%) but I have fixed it by just leaving the game in high graphics settings mode.