New Issue with Harvest Contracts, Sale/Delivery Points stop accepting goods.

cwattyeso

New Issue with Harvest Contracts, Sale/Delivery Points stop accepting goods.

Post by cwattyeso »

I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem on the current version 1.2.0.2 of the game, where sometimes when doing Harvesting Contracts, the place the contract asks you deliver to, stops accepting crop midway through the contract and won't allow you to complete the contract? Was on Elm Creek today and had two Harvest Contracts on Fields 68 & 70 that were both planted with Oats and both contracts had the delivery point at the Cereals Factory. After delivery 3 trailer loads of crop from Field 70 to the Cereal Factory, it would then no longer allow me to tip any more Oats there. I still have some of Field 70 to complete and have yet to start Field 68 which needs me to deliver to the same sell point.

Is this an issue with Delivery Points that are also Production Buildings and part of Production Chains? Even though I do not own any of the productions on the map yet, I'm finding they seem to have a limit on how much material they'll accept and then they stop accepting any more. It's almost as if they aren't functioning just as sell points at this point in the game, but are internally storing material, but of course are not processing any of it, as no production is running as no one owns the building and no other materials have been delivered there.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Noraf

Re: New Issue with Harvest Contracts, Sale/Delivery Points stop accepting goods.

Post by Noraf »

Yeah, the ones that's part of a chain, got a limit.
They need to sort that a bit better, so that it runs a check to see if the sellpoint is owned by a player or not, and would be nice if you could buy extensions to them, so that, for an added investment, you got more storage, and a tad bit faster production, though at a bit higher the cost aswell.

Or, atleast except contracts from the internal storage.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
mrc1024

Re: New Issue with Harvest Contracts, Sale/Delivery Points stop accepting goods.

Post by mrc1024 »

Yeah I got same problem this morning, mines just a contract havesting Sugarbeat then dropping at Johnsons Farmers Market, dropped one load no problem but the second says "not accepted here", what do I do to sort this??

thanks
Last edited by mrc1024 on Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I *think* the production revamp mod has a setting to fix this.
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Was the original issue from 2021 not solved by an update? In this case - if I remember correctly - the Johnsons Farmers Market got two sell points near together, like left and right. Maybe you try both.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR