A few ideas for a future update

Helazak

Re: A few ideas for a future update

Post by Helazak »

Drmattymd wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 3:45 am Foragers have always had their own category
The Krone was the only forage harvester back in FS16 and was grouped with all the other harversters. By FS20 it joined by the Claas and they were given their own category
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.
Started playing for the education about farming.

Amateur (noob) Farmer 5 mostly forested acres
Tractor: Kubota M4900 (54HP), w/ Loader bucket and forks
Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Helazak wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 2:00 pm
Drmattymd wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 3:45 am Foragers have always had their own category
The Krone was the only forage harvester back in FS16 and was grouped with all the other harversters. By FS20 it joined by the Claas and they were given their own category
So now youre comparing the mobile version to the pc/console version. Its not the same thing.
Playing on PC and PS4
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

Drmattymd wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 4:41 pm [
So now youre comparing the mobile version to the pc/console version. Its not the same thing.
(You could argue that a consol version and a PC version are also not the same thing.)

FS14 was my first moblie version. FS22 is my first PC version.
Youtube videos on Foragers have mentioned that in prior versions the foragers were included with the harvesters. I will defer to those with experinence with prior PC versions.

However, even if that is incorrect, the point is still valid that grouping things in their own categories is preferable.
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.
Started playing for the education about farming.

Amateur (noob) Farmer 5 mostly forested acres
Tractor: Kubota M4900 (54HP), w/ Loader bucket and forks
Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder