Where's the 1.3 patch???

Ro4dKi11

Where's the 1.3 patch???

Post by Ro4dKi11 »

The TLX 2020 finally makes it through your unhelpful testing, and console players are denied access until 1.3 patch is released. Seriously Giants you need to lift your game.
How long are we supposed to let you of the hook because your not the only ones who can't do things correctly the first time, in your case it 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th times and still counting.
We don't want excuses we want to be able to play the game we brought months ago!!! AAAHHHHHH
Illinois Farmer

Re: Where's the 1.3 patch???

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Technically you can still play the game without a mod.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

New patch will probably coincide with the next DLC announcement, here's something to buy soon ... oh by the way we'll fix some more of our screw ups.

I'd like to know at least when the next patch is coming down the pipe because I am getting to the point where I need to edit some stuff to enable progression and patching typically overwrites those changes.
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

I can honestly say I have had zero issues since the release of fs22 I'm on Xbox series x I mean really it takes time for them to go through all of the reported issues and plus the thousands of mods they are testing some people need to learn to have a little patience
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:19 am Technically you can still play the game without a mod.
You got that right there's alot of mods I'm waiting for but I also know it takes time for testing them
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
Jlf85

Post by Jlf85 »

I can't say I feel your level of frustration, but it still does surprise me that a company can release a game, charge $80 for it (where I live) knowing it contains serious bugs and unfinished stuff (as I believe they would have to know)
lawm

Post by lawm »

No sense posting on here. Giants dont pay attn or care that your mad. But everyone else seems to care that you decided to Express your frustration on a public forum. It's obvious this game isnt best experienced on console. Maybe if Giants gave us a legit pickup instead of a parts fetcher, folks like me and the OP wouldn't be so pi** ed off about not having this mod.
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

If at first you don't complete, patch, patch again.
BostonJohnny1226

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

One way of stopping,or hoping it stops it, from happening (bug ridden game upon release), STOP PRE-ORDERING!!!!
Happy-Farmer!

Post by Happy-Farmer! »

I know I'm on PC and this is more a console problem but despite the company name, Giants is a small team making a very different game. The only problem that I have encountered whilst playing from released is some Tree's spawning weird shapes once cut and to be honest I don't really care when exiting the game if it returns to main menu or game menu. I personally think FS22 should never of been made for last gen consoles, but because of the revenue generated by old gen consoles and the difficulty of buying the new generation of PS and Xbox's they had no choice. Giants are trying to make a game that works on a lot of devices so problems are always going to happen. The patch will drop sooner than later and it's in Giants own interest to get it out as soon as possible. So unfortunately you will have to wait. As for screaming for Mods this is something Giants do for free and I doubt it's cheap hiring people to test every Mod and make sure it's safe, so I think people should stop moaning and give Giants time.
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

Ro4dKi11 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:41 pm We don't want excuses we want to be able to play the game we brought months ago!!!
Oh, stop being a drama queen! *thumbsdown*

You can play the game, just without the mod.
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

eric21 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:50 pm Few weeks and stop crying over a mod
I think you, and the player following you, whose name I shall not mention, misunderstood the OPs post.

It appears he's pi** about not being able to play a game he bought months ago.
At the same time, they pretend to test, and then release mods that are made available to less than half of the player base.
He's also asking how long players, that don't worship the developers as gods, are supposed to let them off the hook, considering the last patch was a month and a half ago.

If you're going to cry about somebody's post, you should read more than the first sentence.
rmab79

Post by rmab79 »

Agree with that the game can be played and not downloading a mod is not a big issue, but I would also prefer a bit of transparency with the roadmap and issues to be solved in the next patch
eric21

Post by eric21 »

DEERE318 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:33 am
eric21 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:50 pm Few weeks and stop crying over a mod
I think you, and the player following you, whose name I shall not mention, misunderstood the OPs post.

It appears he's pi** about not being able to play a game he bought months ago.
At the same time, they pretend to test, and then release mods that are made available to less than half of the player base.
He's also asking how long players, that don't worship the developers as gods, are supposed to let them off the hook, considering the last patch was a month and a half ago.

If you're going to cry about somebody's post, you should read more than the first sentence.
Now of it was another mod, let's say a Brazilian truck, and got pulled for the same reason, would he still post this? I think not
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

Happy-Farmer! wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:15 am I know I'm on PC and this is more a console problem but despite the company name, Giants is a small team making a very different game. The only problem that I have encountered whilst playing from released is some Tree's spawning weird shapes once cut and to be honest I don't really care when exiting the game if it returns to main menu or game menu. I personally think FS22 should never of been made for last gen consoles, but because of the revenue generated by old gen consoles and the difficulty of buying the new generation of PS and Xbox's they had no choice. Giants are trying to make a game that works on a lot of devices so problems are always going to happen. The patch will drop sooner than later and it's in Giants own interest to get it out as soon as possible. So unfortunately you will have to wait. As for screaming for Mods this is something Giants do for free and I doubt it's cheap hiring people to test every Mod and make sure it's safe, so I think people should stop moaning and give Giants time.
Maybe this is your first experience with a Giants release?
People should stop moaning about somebody who isn't as willing to accept an incomplete product, that was 3 years in development, released over 2 months ago, and patched over a month ago.
This game isn't "different" to Giants, they've been developing the same game for over a decade.
I don't think he was "screaming" for mods for the sake of mods, but likely wondering why it isn't all hands on deck fixing the game.

crying, screaming, moaning, it's funny to see the descriptions some people will use to describe others, while doing the exact same thing.