Petition for VR

FBtheSQL

Re: Petition for VR

Post by FBtheSQL »

One disadvantage of VR is you can't easily see the input controller/keyboard/mouse, and this game requires a lot of input.
obisky

Re: Petition for VR

Post by obisky »

Yes, that's true, but if you're well equipped with a steering wheel/joystick, it's easy enough to memorize the different keys.

Personally, since I've played farming with vorpx in VR, I can't go back to the screen.
I understand that many players aren't comfortable with VR and I'm not criticizing on-screen gameplay, for me fs22 in VR is simply another way of playing.

I'm in the farming world IRL, and VR brings a lot more realism to the game. It's also much more fun to drive the different machines. It would make a great training aid.

During my fs22 VR experiments, I was amazed to find myself in the same equipment I use IRL, and to find all my points of reference.

Now I'm not specifically asking GIANTS to incorporate VR (they do as they can or wish), Vorpx does it pretty well, I'm just hoping for some connection between the two to help make the experience better and smoother.