A mini tractor pack with no equipment??

deerefarm

A mini tractor pack with no equipment??

Post by deerefarm »

Ok I some of you are going to roast me for saying this but the first DLC's a mini tractor pack with no equipment to go with it?? I suppose it was advertised as "New Vehicles For Your Farm" so that part is true. But there we so many more things they could have done than this pack. Like where's the equipment from the Bourgault pack?? The game still desperately needs that.
Even including some more vineyard/olive grove stuff would have made the pack a little more palatable.
From the comments I've seen on other sites it seems that (and not to generalize) the Europeans are more excited about this pack, while most of the North American farmers are anything from angry to disappointed.
Heck I'd even have been happier if the pack included something like the Case Farmall series or the John Deere 5 Series of small tractors. Or even a few extra interesting grape / olive pieces of machinery.
tam210

Re: A mini tractor pack with no equipment??

Post by tam210 »

the game in general has been a major disappointment this DLC is really the icing on the cake however this is thee worst dlc to date other than that useless potato 2m stuff they added in 19.

i would be more hyped if they just added the damn seedhawks and borgault stuff back in instead of 10 niche brand tractors i cant even remember the name of other than its italian never heard seen or even knew they existed i would have settled for kubota or something there known around the world for small utility tractors i legit wont even install this dlc bloatware as far as im concerned no implements or anything.
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

tam210 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:04 am the game in general has been a major disappointment this DLC is really the icing on the cake however this is thee worst dlc to date other than that useless potato 2m stuff they added in 19.

i would be more hyped if they just added the damn seedhawks and borgault stuff back in instead of 10 niche brand tractors i cant even remember the name of other than its italian never heard seen or even knew they existed i would have settled for kubota or something there known around the world for small utility tractors i legit wont even install this dlc bloatware as far as im concerned no implements or anything.
I couldn't agree more, where are the air drills and other equipment like the Borault pack from FS19. I'm starting to think that Giant's has lost the license for Bourgault and that's why we're not seeing it. Not that they would be open enough to admit it to us if they had/have. But still there are plenty of other brands that make large air drills and stuff like we had in the Bourgault pack. *thumbsdown*

P.S. :mrgreen: Just noticed your comment about the 2m potato stuff they released. That was so bad I'd forgotten about it. Hard to forget about this pack though as I stupidly brought the season's pass.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
tam210

Post by tam210 »

I honestly give up with them at this point to be honest and also think the borgault stuff wont be released by them aswell i have found a convert of it on the mod sites it does the job of what i tested of it but should have been base game stuff the best equipment dlc they have made the borgault and seedhawk without a doubt i miss the big buds and holmer stuff aswell it gave you a good range of equipment sizes to suit all maps now we have the 4x maps back and no equipment to use on them not one single air cart base game triggers me.

i also made the mistake of getting the season pass i have asked steam for a refund but cause that zetor 25k thing is season pass content no refund for me i should have knew better.
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

tam210 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:26 am
i also made the mistake of getting the season pass i have asked steam for a refund but cause that zetor 25k thing is season pass content no refund for me i should have knew better.
Sorry to hear that dude. You know I've been playing this game as long as it's been around and I've usually always stuck up for Giant's and been called a fan-boy because of it. I even purchased the Class DLC to support a small company even though John Deere green was already in the game. But this time I can't stand up for them, this is garbage and IMO nothing more than a company paying Giant's to produce a DLC with their brand on it.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
texasplowboy

Post by texasplowboy »

This is why Im glad I didnt get the season pass. I didnt know what came with it just gave me a did I waiste my money ideal!
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

Some vineyard and other small implements would have been nice to include in this DLC, but nevertheless I'm looking forward to it. I can't wait for the mini Italian quadtrack!

I hope that at some stage there is a large equipment pack, although I'm not in any rush for it. Not every farm has to break size records.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Really looking forward to it.

And, the Grime dlc was a 3rd party dlc that was a contest price....
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
chlopac

Post by chlopac »

on steam this dlc has allready 10% discount, so dlc has lower price on thirdparty site than on oficial site? lol this is a joke :D
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

If you wait until similar equipment is available on modhub, it'll be 100% free.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

The borgault stuff are probably still coming and probably come out after the patch. I remember the dlc first came out, there was some people didn't want it because it wasn't Thier brand they wanted
garyst

Post by garyst »

Kinda feels like they just decided to make a dlc that was simple and easy to test because they were running out of time for the first dlc and they were a bit overwhelmed with all the mods piling up trying to get those tested along with the patch.
lawm

Post by lawm »

I made the mistake of purchasing the bourgault and then the giant Deere seeder came out. Only good thing with DLC is that it doesnt count towards mod space on console....that's it
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

I'm personally excited for this DLC.

However, I never buy the season pass for a reason. In FS19, I got a couple of the $0.99 add ons, JD Cotton DLC, and the Rottne pack. Like $14 worth.
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

garyst wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:29 pm Kinda feels like they just decided to make a dlc that was simple and easy to test because they were running out of time for the first dlc and they were a bit overwhelmed with all the mods piling up trying to get those tested along with the patch.
Very much doubt this, they probably have a dlc order list there was rumours of the first dlc being about vineywards