Still got stuttering on series x after fix ?

WolfeUK

Still got stuttering on series x after fix ?

Post by WolfeUK »

So i had a email about my ticket to say the issue alot of us have had with regards the stuttering has been fixed, but it hasnt, just loaded my original map up, and the stuttering is still there, granted its not as bad, but its still there, whenever i turn full lock on my tractor and start moving the stuttering is bad, and unplayable as after a while i start suffering with eye strain, on the series x i can play any other game without any kind of stuttering issue, only seems to be with this game.
Last edited by WolfeUK on Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen:
norfolk farmer

Re: Still got stuttering on series x after fix ?

Post by norfolk farmer »

I don't play on console but some are saying it's better external now but just as bad whilst in cab is that the same for you?
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

It was me stating external cam is way better now, incab it's worse then before caused by the mirrors. But no other game I'm playing on my series S has those problems, after 3 months they still not fixed this mess.
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

norfolk farmer wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:31 pm I don't play on console but some are saying it's better external now but just as bad whilst in cab is that the same for you?
My experience is its better on foot, but in cab view its just as bad as it was before
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen:
Forty1Five

Post by Forty1Five »

I am on PC, my specs meet the requirements but there's still a fair amount of stutters. When you look in another direction, that's when the stutters happen the most. It seems that the engine doesn't do a very good job on part streaming hence the stutters. Everyone is getting them, just a bad engine on GIANTS behalf and clearly no performance testing or optimisation has taken place. After all, the game isn't even visually stunning it's been the same graphics since the start of FS19. GIANTS need to work on these fixes in the next patch, but that patch is very far away I'd think now. A new engine overhaul is needed, or even switch engines because the current one isn't going to cut the next game especially when more and more people are focusing on the framerate and smoothness then to the actual game itself. We'll just have to suffer yet again. I don't have high expectations anymore, this game really blew it for me.

Edit: After watching a few videos I can really see your struggle. Low FPS and stutters, the series S should be more then capable of running the game. I used to play FS19 on PS4 until around a year ago, I switched to PC. We didn't get as much focus as we should of got. At the time, I didn't really notice but are the stutters still bad. Even more so, console players make a very large percentage of the community itself so the game being poorly optimised is really making all the players go from the game. I'm hoping the best for you guys.
Glacialpunk

Post by Glacialpunk »

Stuttering is still an issue, it's always present. I play on a high end pc. I've read people saying that it's the shader cache building as travel through an area, once it builds its cache that it supposedly "goes away" this isn't entirely true. Least in my case anyways. I played for 6 hours and I was all over the map. Did 3 years rotations of cultivating and sowing and harvesting in my fields. The stutters did happen less frequently but never went away completely...
Gundad68

Post by Gundad68 »

On X an I honestly cant see any differance at all. Still stutters an FPS drops. The incab view for me might be a tiny bit better but hard ta tell.
Xbone player,too poor for a PC. lol