Merch shipping to the UK

FarmerLee73

Merch shipping to the UK

Post by FarmerLee73 »

So decided I would get myself a cap and gaming pad, added to cart but no option to ship to the UK!...Am I missing something? :?:
Mwal

Re: Merch shipping to the UK

Post by Mwal »

It says in the article the only countries they currently ship to its relatively limited
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Ah ok...Didn't read the article!
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

FarmerLee73 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:40 am So decided I would get myself a cap and gaming pad, added to cart but no option to ship to the UK!...Am I missing something? :?:
Don't worry about it clothing would likely arrive with holes in it that require a patch :lol:
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

norfolk farmer wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:37 am
FarmerLee73 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:40 am So decided I would get myself a cap and gaming pad, added to cart but no option to ship to the UK!...Am I missing something? :?:
Don't worry about it clothing would likely arrive with holes in it that require a patch :lol:
Comment of the day :lol: :lol:
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Feirmeoir Eireannach wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:54 am
norfolk farmer wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:37 am
Comment of the day :lol: :lol:

Wait... how you want to dress clothing without holes? :confusednew:
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Chaki said in another thread that it’s experimental and that’s why it’s very limited but they are planning to expand the list eventually
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I had the problem yesterday that upon seeing the announcement went to the site, loaded up a cart with items and checked out with the express Paypal option which did not require you to create an account. Therefore didn’t get any indication that didn’t deliver or ship to the UK. So now I have a receipt from the Merch store and a receipt from Paypal saying they’ve took the money. However it now appears I won’t get the order.

Giants probably at this early stage need to remove options on the store to use checkout methods that bypass or allow people to checkout at Guests such as PayPal Express and Amazon Pay, because unless you actually register and try to create an account on the site, the limited country shipping option doesn't come to light. It'd also prevent people who jumped quickly at the announcement and clicked the link to the site from one of their many social media posts but hadn't actually seen or read the blog post and were not aware of the limited shipping from making the same mistake I did.

Would have been nice in the Merch Store Announcement they’d mentioned in the opening line they only ship to about five countries in Europe and if you’re not in Europe you are SOL. I only found the limited shipping information buried half way down their blog post on the site. It was not mentioned anywhere in the Community Announcements, Discord Post or other Social Media Updates.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*