Does cow pastures produce slurry or manure?

BigTim

Does cow pastures produce slurry or manure?

Post by BigTim »

OK, I understand how the cow barns work to produce slurry and manure, but what about the small cow pastures? Can, and do they produce any of this also?
aklein

Re: Does cow pastures produce slurry or manure?

Post by aklein »

If your mean the open pasture with no building then no. There isn't a straw point which is needed for manure production and slurry is not captured as it just goes into the ground where as with a building your capturing the slurry that can be collected by cows doing their business in the building.
aldodrem

Re: Does cow pastures produce slurry or manure?

Post by aldodrem »

I really wish they would update their academy page from "coming soon" (since November) to have all the info about animals. I just started with animals as well and had tons of question about how they work and what they do etc. Considering I never play fs19 it was a real kick int he face checking the academy page on a weekly basis to see their was still no help for new players in that part of the game. I ended up watching several hours of YouTube videos to figure stuff out. Really a bad taste for a new player
It's easy to know what you are against, quite an honour to know what you are for.