Frankenmuth contracts broke?

TacoFarmer

Frankenmuth contracts broke?

Post by TacoFarmer »

Harvesting canola on field 39 and it's stuck at 85%. Anybody else having issues with contracts?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
wheelmansteve

Re: Frankenmuth contracts broke?

Post by wheelmansteve »

Which sell point? Every grain contract I did was for delivery to Goldcrest, and needed to be sent out on the train...
Old fat guy with a day job...
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

I havent tried any harvesting contract on this map yet.
raran

Post by raran »

Do you have another contract running for harvesting canola? Did you harvest in the rain?
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

Luckily enough, you can give away your own canola, and the contract delivery point will be glad to take it for free.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

I did have 2 more contracts that I took but hadn't started yet. I honestly didn't even pay attention to the status on those 2. I just rage canceled them all. This might not be the maps fault and it's just human error. I'm going to try another harvest contract and see if it works.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

TacoFarmer wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:27 pm I did have 2 more contracts that I took but hadn't started yet. I honestly didn't even pay attention to the status on those 2. I just rage canceled them all. This might not be the maps fault and it's just human error. I'm going to try another harvest contract and see if it works.
The issue I have noticed which may have caused your problem is that if the contracts are for the same product to the same sell point, the game doesn’t know which field the crops are from. I did three contracts on this map with the same crop and sell point and I noticed that the updates when I dropped off the crop from one field were registering for a different one. Not an issue if you are going to do all of them, more of a problem if you want to complete one so you can then take another.

I did think maybe it registers the crop in the order that you accept the contracts, but I couldn’t remember for sure which I took first.
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

I've done 78 contracts so far on Frankenmuth and the only issues I've run into is caused by myself lol

On my very first contract there, I though it was glitched then realized I had to load the wheat on to the train and drive it to the edge of the map. Every since then it's been smooth sailing, except when I delivered to the wrong sell point last night.
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
FarmerKiwi

Post by FarmerKiwi »

TacoFarmer wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:40 pm Harvesting canola on field 39 and it's stuck at 85%. Anybody else having issues with contracts?
Yes I had the same problem with that contract.
TacoFarmer

Re: Frankenmuth contracts broke? No,they work!!

Post by TacoFarmer »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:19 pm
TacoFarmer wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:27 pm I did have 2 more contracts that I took but hadn't started yet. I honestly didn't even pay attention to the status on those 2. I just rage canceled them all. This might not be the maps fault and it's just human error. I'm going to try another harvest contract and see if it works.
The issue I have noticed which may have caused your problem is that if the contracts are for the same product to the same sell point, the game doesn’t know which field the crops are from. I did three contracts on this map with the same crop and sell point and I noticed that the updates when I dropped off the crop from one field were registering for a different one. Not an issue if you are going to do all of them, more of a problem if you want to complete one so you can then take another.

I did think maybe it registers the crop in the order that you accept the contracts, but I couldn’t remember for sure which I took first.
I feel like I made a noob mistake here. I should have had the sense to check the other contracts before going into stupid mode. I have done a few more harvesting contracts and they have all worked fine.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

Sounds like they took the issue from 19, and double down on it, making it worse.
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

I ran into one issue-Corn Harvest, Field 6, deliver to Goldcrest. I put the entire harvest on the train, (84K l or so...), and got a green text that the contract was 106% transported, but the contract menu item said 20% completed. Field was swept clean, no headland misses, no ghost crops. One potential issue was the (wow, the censorship is tight here. The of-less-than-average-intelligence) AI had cut 3-4 rows of Field 7 when finishing Field 6- would that have "broken" the contract? Only upside was when I cx'd the contract, there was no penalty. I've done two subsequent contracts including a train delivery without any other trouble.
Old fat guy with a day job...