Belts System Quitting

razrbx

Belts System Quitting

Post by razrbx »

Playing FS 22 on Xbox series x. I’m using belts to run silage from the two on site pits to the BGA. No matter what I try, the belts won’t keep running. Automatic start set to off. The belts continue to run as long as I’m on site (no need to be in the vehicle). If I go elsewhere on the map and immediately return they stay on. If you do another task and are gone for a while, they are off. One other clue, the engine is off when I return as well. They are not turning off because the hopper is full.
Mwal

Re: Belts System Quitting

Post by Mwal »

Giants engine running setting is only good for a limited time and distance away. You need a mod like “disable turn of motor” to correct this but it’s only on pc due to the script restrictions for consoles, so unfortunately you’re out of luck. The best you can do is try to work close enough it won’t disable.
raran

Re: Belts System Quitting

Post by raran »

Mwal wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:01 am Giants engine running setting is only good for a limited time and distance away. You need a mod like “disable turn of motor” to correct this but it’s only on pc due to the script restrictions for consoles, so unfortunately you’re out of luck. The best you can do is try to work close enough it won’t disable.
This is sadly the correct answer.