Some issues after back playing

vondeylenfarms

Some issues after back playing

Post by vondeylenfarms »

So I’ve been gone awhile but back playing and love the frankenmuth map. I’m noticing all the maps though you can paint ground up to roads, you can’t buy land in the towns or roads themselves like in 19. Hope that’s something that can be changed?

I’m on ps5 and I’m around 1350 slots out of my 4400 allowed. I’m having frame drops and stuttering bad around the main farm which is kinda sad…even on a new console, new game, and not even close to max slots…same fs19 issues plaguing. Is this something that could be on their end? That could be fixed??
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Rasping rabbit

Re: Some issues after back playing

Post by Rasping rabbit »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:08 pm So I’ve been gone awhile but back playing and love the frankenmuth map. I’m noticing all the maps though you can paint ground up to roads, you can’t buy land in the towns or roads themselves like in 19. Hope that’s something that can be changed?

I’m on ps5 and I’m around 1350 slots out of my 4400 allowed. I’m having frame drops and stuttering bad around the main farm which is kinda sad…even on a new console, new game, and not even close to max slots…same fs19 issues plaguing. Is this something that could be on their end? That could be fixed??
The stuttering issue seems to be map related. I have had the same issue near the main farm and 2 or 3 spots on this map where I have noticed it and it seems to be near places that have a lot of trees/foliage. Haven’t noticed on other maps that I have played though. Im on last gen Xbox one.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Interesting…I am by the farm near the atv path and what not so lots of trees…
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:57 pm Interesting…I am by the farm near the atv path and what not so lots of trees…
I have this similar issue in Farming Simulator 17 when I'm in the forest where theres alot of trees though.

Also what about that crashing issue after that last patch? Was wondering though.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:57 pm Interesting…I am by the farm near the atv path and what not so lots of trees…
I assumed it was something to do with how the modder builds the map as I have been on other maps that are just as built up with no problems at all.