Gravity Wagon - Console? ver1.2

chedly_farms

Gravity Wagon - Console? ver1.2

Post by chedly_farms »

Hey Giants? What are the odds that you will make a gravity wagon and either release it as a mod or put in in the game in your next update or two?
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Rasping rabbit

Re: Gravity Wagon - Console? ver1.2

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I think the odds of that happening are an awful lot lower than the odds of this thread getting locked 😆
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

I agree with Rasping Rabbit!! I mean how many days have we beating this dead horse??? Oh I see the original thread got locked down so I just noticed. Well we will see how long the 1.2 thread is allowed to stay open. As Chaki commented on the original thread. Purely spamming Giants until you get what you want. As many have suggested before learn to mod yourself and make one yourself and submit it to Giants for testing.
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

+1 for the Gravity wagon.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Go ninja go ninja go! Go ninja go ninja go....go go go go!!!
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:24 pm I think the odds of that happening are an awful lot lower than the odds of this thread getting locked 😆
It easier to lock things than actually communicate with us up until the next time something needs to promoted for sale.
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

This thread contains a different "ask", and is legitimate.
We know that they are lurking near by, as we've seen them pounce.
Giants, if you fail to answer the simple question, you may be faced with some disgruntled players.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:07 pm
Rasping rabbit wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:24 pm I think the odds of that happening are an awful lot lower than the odds of this thread getting locked 😆
It easier to lock things than actually communicate with us up until the next time something needs to promoted for sale.
I agree the lack of communication is well terrible. I think the whole controversy over the pallet limit is an example of how well Giants communicates with its player base. How hard is it to say no we are not putting a gravity wagon in the game and that would be the end of that subject. I will say chedly_farms is pushing and I wont be surprised when this thread gets locked just like the first. I will probably get a warning for this, but I only speak the truth. Some people on here are afraid to speak out so in my opinion I am speaking on behalf of them.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

DEERE318 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:07 pm This thread contains a different "ask", and is legitimate.
We know that they are lurking near by, as we've seen them pounce.
Giants, if you fail to answer the simple question, you may be faced with some disgruntled players.
Asking is a different story from demanding a gravity wagon. How hard can it be to answer a straightforward yes or no question. It was the same with pallet limit Giants sheeply tried to cover up then they said oh we will look into trying to resolve the issue in a future update as soon as a community member discovered there was a pallet limit. Giants speak in cryptic riddles sometimes. Is this how you communicate with your customer base or are we just one big giant money machine buying your products with hardly any after purchase service after spending our hard currency on what you are selling??? I play the hunter: Call of the Wild a game that has been around since 2017. Latest update on Steam adds a in game store to the game. No bug fixes and the game in that complexed it riddled with bugs. Every few month they add another reserve or weapons dlc to entice players to spend more money. The release a 70 or 80GB update fixing certain aspects of the game, but breaking others and so the cycle continues. I understand games developers are in business to make money. Communicating with your customers builds a certain level of trust with your customers, but some developers they dont know how to communicate with their customers the corporate side of things alway creates a barrier of sorts.
Last edited by ScotsDude73 on Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lawm

Post by lawm »

"Some" people are afraid to speak out. Others just get disappeared. As someone told me, they treat the threat as if it's a life altering change. I'm on borrowed time.....cool beans!!
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

lawm wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:48 pm "Some" people are afraid to speak out. Others just get disappeared. As someone told me, they treat the threat as if it's a life altering change. I'm on borrowed time.....cool beans!!
I have seen that in the past. This is the world we have come to know. Nobody is encticing violence or hatred and yet they are always on the defensive as if we are some sort of threat to them. I get moderators are here to make sure everyone is behaving themselves, but treat us with a level of respect. Its like the way a child get treated by his or her parents. Sometimes its like we get treated like children. If you want to be part of the forum you must be on your upmost best behaviour. I have had a few warnings lately myself. Its my dry Scottish wit that comes across in some comments as if I am trying to hurts someone's feelings or I say something bad about Giants and the moderator quickly send you a warning in Giants defence.
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

If you read the forum rules post, they basically blanket anything and everything they want under the term "spam". I got a "warning" for asking what "a stadia" is and if it's an artificial sweetener :lol: . So what's the going over/under on when this thread gets locked under the guise of "spam"? I wanna get in on that pool
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
lawm

Post by lawm »

Mine lasted 11 minutes earlier today. Gotta be in contention for the record shortest lol.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

DMZ Commander wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:02 pm If you read the forum rules post, they basically blanket anything and everything they want under the term "spam". I got a "warning" for asking what "a stadia" is and if it's an artificial sweetener :lol: . So what's the going over/under on when this thread gets locked under the guise of "spam"? I wanna get in on that pool
Well not everyone knows what Stadia is even thought we know Google Stadia is a platform you can play Farming Simulator on a website without physically downloading or installing a copy of the game. You were asking a legitimate question, but in a humourous way basically to trip someone up as they knew you were trying to be funny and not being entirely serious in your questions they decided to themselves we are not this kind of forum that everything we say has to be taken 100% seriously. Certain individuals just do not have sense of humour. Welcome to the corporate world of running a public forum for a gaming developer. Everything is taken to heart and at times twisted in such away that your opinion is being made to look like you are causing someone or sometimes cases a certain company offence by dropping humourous comments on a public forum. I think we both know asking a question like that with humourous intention kind of get under some people skin. To define the word spam:

NOUN
irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the internet, typically to a large number of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc.
trademark
a tinned meat product made mainly from ham.
VERB
send the same message indiscriminately to (a large number of internet users).

If you asked the question a single time that is hardly the definition of spamming. The question you asked humourously was intentionally posted to get a humourous response in return, but we both know not everyone has a sense in the modern world we live in nowadays!!
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

I put spam in my eggs
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins