Ranching in Wyoming

Share your creations with us!
Dairydeere

Re: Ranching in Wyoming

Post by Dairydeere »

Mwal wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:07 am
DEERE317 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:25 am Well I guess whenever I get back onto FS the farm will have to look at adding to the fleet… I may or may not like old 86’s :lol:
Haha. Something isn’t quite right with the shifting in that particular mod, it struggles with implements that much smaller tractors can pull easily so I wrote it off. Unfortunately I did it in game right before JCL released their 86 series which is flipping epic so there’s a chance an 86 might make it back into the lineup, it’s one in a handful of my favorite tractors
JCL started finding so many things wrong with Julian's 86 series that he just made his own lol. He had his heart set on making an 86 series for a while.

Super excited to see another update. Makes my day when I come on the forum once every 17 days to see a post here :lol:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Dairydeere wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:23 am
JCL started finding so many things wrong with Julian's 86 series that he just made his own lol. He had his heart set on making an 86 series for a while.

Super excited to see another update. Makes my day when I come on the forum once every 17 days to see a post here :lol:
He did a really good job, it’s probably the best version of it to date in FS by a long shot. Hopefully another update is coming soon, might have one this weekend I’m back close to home for work and I’ve finally had some time to play
hun3

Post by hun3 »

This is super nice great job this is how this game meant to be played.

My story unfortunately didn't work out as intended and I'm sorry in advance for being a party pooper here. I tried to set up a Yellowstone the tv show type of operation huge free range cattle ranch but unfortunately the map kept throwing bugs at me and at this point I think I'm giving up.

First the animal grazing mod would not work on the map which was a bummer then after bought some horses for Mr Costner after a daily ride the horse barn would not register the animals. I also could not edit the free range cattle pasture to just use hay and since I didnt want to feed tmr I saw my cattle losing health. At that point I had enough sadly.

To bad because I love the map its just perfect for roll play.

Anyways keep doing a fantastic job with your farm I ll check back later.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

A new twist in the story is coming eventually. I make my way back to the red river valley due to family issues to take over my dad's operation. Beet harvest alone yielded 5,000,000 liters!