Contracts disappearing?

Honkyfarmer_v1010

Re: Contracts disappearing?

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

CEH wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:59 pm After updating to 1.8.1.0 Contracts are still disappearing. I will start a new map, then go straight to contracts. They will disappear faster than I can accept. This is happening to me on console.
Did you still have contract issues after the last update? I didn't have many issues after last and I'm really hoping it's not "a thing" again after 1.8.1.0
FTF
skenzer

Post by skenzer »

Same here, contracts disappearing right before my eyes. East Vineland, NJ can't hold a contract for more than a few seconds.
Farming since 2013
tj_was_here

Post by tj_was_here »

My contracts are not disappearing like they used to. But other odd behavior has surfaced: I just updated the game and then loaded up my Griffin Indiana save. There were new contracts in the list for sorghum and potato harvests, but they offered sugarcane equipment to borrow for each of them.
Farming on PC!
CEH

Post by CEH »

Honkyfarmer_v1010 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:53 am
CEH wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:59 pm After updating to 1.8.1.0 Contracts are still disappearing. I will start a new map, then go straight to contracts. They will disappear faster than I can accept. This is happening to me on console.
Did you still have contract issues after the last update? I didn't have many issues after last and I'm really hoping it's not "a thing" again after 1.8.1.0
Yes, I have been having issues since the last update.
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

CEH wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:16 pm
Honkyfarmer_v1010 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:53 am
Yes, I have been having issues since the last update.
That stinks I was just wondering I haven't had too many issues. Griffin map ps4. When I read your comment I was worried the new update was messing them up again
FTF
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Something I noticed yesterday after the update to 1.8.1.0 was AI repeating Contracts that had already previously been done. Was playing on the Ringwoods Map and got a Sowing Contract for Canola on Field 21 which I did. I then got the Fertilising Contract for Field 21 which I did. I then got offered a Sowing Contract again for Canola again, even though the field is already seeded and showing as growing in the map and field info screen.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Old-an-Slow

Post by Old-an-Slow »

cwattyeso wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:53 pm Something I noticed yesterday after the update to 1.8.1.0 was AI repeating Contracts that had already previously been done. Was playing on the Ringwoods Map and got a Sowing Contract for Canola on Field 21 which I did. I then got the Fertilising Contract for Field 21 which I did. I then got offered a Sowing Contract again for Canola again, even though the field is already seeded and showing as growing in the map and field info screen.
tj_was_here wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:58 am My contracts are not disappearing like they used to. But other odd behavior has surfaced: I just updated the game and then loaded up my Griffin Indiana save. There were new contracts in the list for sorghum and potato harvests, but they offered sugarcane equipment to borrow for each of them.
These sound like the same kind of problems from back at launch. I waited a year before getting the game after seeing stuff like contracts spawning the wrong equipment. New updates can break old fixes sometimes. Hotfix incoming maybe?
Farming on PS5