Contracts disappearing?

Rosko

Re: Contracts disappearing?

Post by Rosko »

Thought things had got back to normal tonight....about 2hrs into a session I brought up contract page and it looked normal with about 9 contracts.
I waited a bit to see if they were going to disappear and they didn't....came out of menu then went back in and they were all still there....happy days I thought.
After about another 10 mins I decided to go back into menu and choose a couple and they were gone except for 1 fertilising job....getting peed off now.

Anyone else notice the reversing lights aren't working on the tractors....or is it just mine?
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

Baling contracts sit there forever though....it's almost like they know i don't like them.
FS 22 and loving it.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Yea I have enough of my own baling till it's done.
Neofit

Post by Neofit »

lawm wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:12 pm I'm on console and I'm sure the better contracts is PC thing so I'll have to try the midnight trick lol
The Better Contracts mod doesn't work. It is supposed to allow one to get more contracts, but of course only out of the pool of the possible ones. If, after sleeping, the harvesting contracts are gone by themselves, this means some magic NPC has actually harvested thr field within a second, and no amount of refreshing will bring it back.

The only so-so workaround I know I've posted here, but it requires super fast clicking. Otherwise one is left with weeding, baling and sowing contracts that bring peanuts. So as of 1.5 I finally gave up on contracts and sleep until the next field is ready.

Edit: by "mod doesn't work" I meant "doesn't help to work around' the most horrible bug of all time of the moment.
FS19+22 PC
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I run Better Contracts Mod and the Supply & Transport Contracts Mod together, I use Better Contracts a lot to clear the entire contract screen and then refresh the screen, because it also changes and refreshes all the Supply Contracts which helps remove ones I can't do or wouldn't want to do like deliver 250,000 litres of Cakes to somewhere or 375,000 litres of wool or 200,000 litres or Cotton. However the Better Contracts mod does not help with the Disappearing Contract situation at all but instead only highlights it and demonstrates it even more. After refreshing the contract screen you can sit there and just watch the contracts disappear off the screen right before you eyes until you are just left with the sowing, weeding, baling and supply contracts which do indeed seem to hang around and never get done by the AI.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
lawm

Post by lawm »

Neofit wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:35 am
lawm wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:12 pm I'm on console and I'm sure the better contracts is PC thing so I'll have to try the midnight trick lol
The Better Contracts mod doesn't work. It is supposed to allow one to get more contracts, but of course only out of the pool of the possible ones. If, after sleeping, the harvesting contracts are gone by themselves, this means some magic NPC has actually harvested thr field within a second, and no amount of refreshing will bring it back.

The only so-so workaround I know I've posted here, but it requires super fast clicking. Otherwise one is left with weeding, baling and sowing contracts that bring peanuts. So as of 1.5 I finally gave up on contracts and sleep until the next field is ready.

Edit: by "mod doesn't work" I meant "doesn't help to work around' the most horrible bug of all time of the moment.
Got it. I'll try the midnight quick click option and cross my toes lol
Rosko

Post by Rosko »

Pensarethebest wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 11:47 pm Baling contracts sit there forever though....it's almost like they know i don't like them.
Lucky you.....I've seen 3 baling contracts that were part of harvesting contracts when I started playing the game last December and none since....
lawm

Post by lawm »

So far I have found that having my menu set to the contracts prior to sleeping, then sleep, open menu, and hurry up and scroll thru the harvest contracts at least gets me something. Its so wierd the AI farmers only want harvest contracts too. Maybe Giants has stumbled upon AGI......the NPC farmers are AWARE! Lol
Neofit

Post by Neofit »

An acknowledgment from the Giants would have been nice.
FS19+22 PC
lawm

Post by lawm »

Neofit wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:32 am An acknowledgment from the Giants would have been nice.
They will....in the next patch notes lol
Redeye1960

Post by Redeye1960 »

Hope that Gianst will repair it in a Hotfix.
According to the reactions a lot off FS22 farmers are HIT by this bug.
I played over 500 hours and over 1200 contract on Elmcreek (7day/month, realtime) in my start from scratch and than this happens.
FS 22 PC (with handcontroler PS4)

PC specs: Processor i5 9600K, RAM 16 Gb DDR4 3200 Mhz, Video ASUS Strix Force RTX 2070 super OC, Monitor LG 27GL850
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

So I just happened to listen to the podcast and they blamed this on a mod conflict and said they hadn’t heard about it, has anyone tested this with no mods on a standard map? If not some of you guys should then and send a bug report if it’s still an issue because after hearing that they definitely only read stuff that’s reported here haha
lawm

Post by lawm »

I will try and check it out tonight if nobody posts that they tried that until then. Only thing I read was speculation of the AGI pack which was found not to be the culprit . I'm sure it will be a mod I cant part with of it is one lol
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Typical Giants trying to blame this on a Mod Conflict, when it has nothing to do with mods at all. Contracts worked perfectly fine in Version 1.4 and with all the mods we're using now. They have now messed with the AI Field Working, added a new Contract Type (Weeding) and ultimately have broken other contracts. I submitted the Bug Report for the contracts back on Wednesday along with another Bug Report I've been submitting for the game since the game came out that Giants have yet to fix in any update. So I'm not holding my breath we'll get a fix on this, unless a lot of players submit the same bug report about the contracts being messed up now in Version 1.5

It's like when people and Giants were trying to blame mod conflict on the Massive Negative Bank Balance Glitch with Precision Farming when completely Baling or Harvesting Contracts. Everyone was blaming it on mods, but what do you know in the last Precision Farming Update, Giants fixed the Bug. So it wasn't a mod conflict, but there own fault, lack of testing and lack of QA that caused it. Same now seems to be the case with this Patch 1.5 update. Something again that doesn't seem to have been tested by Giants before release. Does anyone at the company even play their own game? If they did they'd see the same problems and issues all of us are seeing when we play the game.
Last edited by cwattyeso on Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Fatlizard

Post by Fatlizard »

Here I am... Tested some days ago and re-tested yesterday... New Hard Career on Map Elmcreek, 1 day/month, Real time and NO MODS... the game started in August (like it used to be) ... I was able to catch 2 Contracts (1 Fetilizing and 1 Seeding) ... the others one disappeared quickly and left me only Baling and Plowing contracts. :( ...
It's time to get rid of excuse "it's a mod fault"... don't you mind Giants ?