A Campagin Mode will be a game changer to Farming Simulator (A good alternative to Farming Simulator Academy)

johndc_92

A Campagin Mode will be a game changer to Farming Simulator (A good alternative to Farming Simulator Academy)

Post by johndc_92 »

I believe the best tutorial similar to a farming simulator academy would be a Campaign Mode that covers the entire mechanics/jobs available in farming simulator 22. A campaign mode will probably make it more easier and fun for everyone to learn the entire farming simulator features.

Some games do it in a incremental way where you level up as you go further in the game and more features/mechanics are being introduced. That would be a good way to introduce the game to players that are not even to interested in farming sims. This will make it easier for them to try the game. The sandbox mode will still be available outside of the campaign mode.
johndc_92

Re: A Campagin Mode will be a game changer to Farming Simulator (A good alternative to Farming Simulator Academy)

Post by johndc_92 »

This mode will also be useful to those who dont usually use internet. Theres no need to browse the web just to learn the entire game mechanics. They can just play the game offline and learn it completely using the campaign mode. The introduction will be more linear and no need to scour the search engine to learn the specific stuff. It might also be more easier for the FS team because they dont have to maintain and extensively update the web academy.

I believe this will allow Farming Simulator to grow bigger. And more people who are not even too interested in Farming Sims would try it because of the campaign mode.
Bovrinox

Re: A Campagin Mode will be a game changer to Farming Simulator (A good alternative to Farming Simulator Academy)

Post by Bovrinox »

Apologies for replying to such an old comment,. but how do you play it offline? it wont ever let me, saying need to sign in first