Cannot Open Covers PC

coop_63

Cannot Open Covers PC

Post by coop_63 »

I cannot open covers on any planters when using tractor with IC Control. I have tried only using one tractor in my mod folder and still having the issue. I was using SGA mod folder switching program, so I uninstalled it and still same issue. I deleted the game and reinstalled it and still same issue. I have tried changing the key bindings still same issue. I have tried everting and I still can't figure this one out, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by coop_63 on Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zero76Gaming

Re: Cannot Open Covers

Post by Zero76Gaming »

There is already an topic about this, it might have the solution for you in there as well:

viewtopic.php?f=963&t=192296
coop_63

Re: Cannot Open Covers

Post by coop_63 »

Zero76 Gaming/Design wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:06 pm There is already an topic about this, it might have the solution for you in there as well:

viewtopic.php?f=963&t=192296
I'm having the problem on PC, Corrected the original post
Zero76Gaming

Re: Cannot Open Covers PC

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Then there is still already a topic for the same issue. So the solutions that are mentioned in there might still help you.
  • So start the game without any mods
  • If you have the Demco grain trailer installed completely removed it to see if this fixes it(remove it, not uncheck it)
  • Reset keybindings.
  • unplugging controller
Al those things are mentioned in there. Hope 1 of them helps you, if not i don't have a solution and i hope someone else can help you.
Ben_Cook

Post by Ben_Cook »

if you cant open a planter cover on pc if your keybind is n to open and close the cover change the bing to alt-n and it should work for fs22
TheGazbeard

Post by TheGazbeard »

Zero76Gaming wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:43 pm Then there is still already a topic for the same issue. So the solutions that are mentioned in there might still help you.
  • So start the game without any mods
  • If you have the Demco grain trailer installed completely removed it to see if this fixes it(remove it, not uncheck it)
  • Reset keybindings.
  • unplugging controller
Al those things are mentioned in there. Hope 1 of them helps you, if not i don't have a solution and i hope someone else can help you.
That thread is for Xbone/Xbox consoles - it's no consolation for PC users.
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard