Fs22 issues that makes it unplayable

Cmtaylor

Fs22 issues that makes it unplayable

Post by Cmtaylor »

So far multiple maps and giants mods have caused issues not including games crashes and unable to load games and to add to this unable to get on the mod hub how many issues does it take to make a game unentertaining so far all these issues are making fs22 so unless giants fix these issues they can easily see a drop in player activity in the the very near future and if they dont they may not make it to the next release.
raran

Re: Fs22 issues that makes it unplayable

Post by raran »

Maybe you should fix your interwebz.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Playing on a wifi hotspot is probably your issue indeed.
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Never had a problem with 19 or before the last patch giants did now a lot of people are having problems that says something
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

The amount of converted mods from FS19 to FS22 by people who have no idea what they're doing and then publishing them for people to download has created an insane amount of issues with the game.

Downloading half baked mods and then blaming giants when your game doesn't work seems to be overly prevelant in FS22. I honestly have not had one game breaking issue with FS22, and I don't know how so many people continue to have major major issues when patches come out. The only logical explination is downloading sketchy mods that some dude who downloaded notepad++ and thinks he knows how to mod publishes on some knockoff website that has modhub in it.

Not saying this is what YOUR issue is, but I feel like it's the answer to 90% of peoples problems that have game breaking issues.
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Im on console so i can't use mods form the internet
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

As usual, it's not Giants fault, and never is. Let's blame half baked mods, and the OP.
STL

Post by STL »

Don't know which console you're playing on, but sorry to hear you're having problems. I play on xbox one, my son is on ps5. Neither one of us are having any problems.
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Maybe the problem isnt giants but location?
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:30 pm
CoreyTr wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:30 pm As usual, it's not Giants fault, and never is. Let's blame half baked mods, and the OP.
As usual another dumb comment from you. The op has bad internet. It isn't giants fault for your internet connection.
IllinoisFarmer, I'm not entirely sure how one can draw the conclusion that the OP has bad internet. Last time I checked, Farming Simulator isn't a game that is reliant on internet connection to play. He has also downloaded mods, so obviously modhub does work for him some of the time, since he's on console.

Truth be told, I've yet to lay my hands on FS22, but I'd say the answer lies in between. FS22 is still relatively young, and surely needs some more polish yet.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Deadeye wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:32 am
CoreyTr wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:30 pm As usual, it's not Giants fault, and never is. Let's blame half baked mods, and the OP.
As usual another dumb comment from you. The op has bad internet. It isn't giants fault for your internet connection.
IllinoisFarmer, I'm not entirely sure how one can draw the conclusion that the OP has bad internet. Last time I checked, Farming Simulator isn't a game that is reliant on internet connection to play. He has also downloaded mods, so obviously modhub does work for him some of the time, since he's on console.

Truth be told, I've yet to lay my hands on FS22, but I'd say the answer lies in between. FS22 is still relatively young, and surely needs some more polish yet.
Base on he said he uses a Hotspot in the 3 other threads he has posted the same problem in. He needs to most likely clean his cache, but hasn't yet. I know it needs some work but 1 person having problem with his cache or wifi isn't giants problem.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Illinois Farmer

he needs to clean his cache, that isn't giants fault like you blame them for.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:02 am
Deadeye wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:32 am

Base on he said he uses a Hotspot in the 3 other threads he has posted the same problem in. He needs to most likely clean his cache, but hasn't yet. I know it needs some work but 1 person having problem with his cache or wifi isn't giants problem.
If that is the case, then I stand corrected. I don't pay as much attention to this forum anymore, and so I must've missed those previous threads. I suppose the OP should do that, and then see if the problem is resolved.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Illinois Farmer

Yeah I think it will help as others have reported it has helped them.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

The modhub connection is most likely an internet issue and if you have slow or governed internet, running Wi-Fi is going to give you issues. I know this because I live in the middle of nowhere and have slow internet. Run a hard line and you will likely see a difference. A hard line is a must for my console otherwise I can’t stay connected in multiplayer games. Consoles and the modhub both handle up and down internet connections extremely poorly. Giants has had a few issues like the Xbox hdr thing and the contract thing but as far as game breaking issues I can’t say I’ve run into any with the vanilla game. The issues that a lot of players seem to be running into are often mod related or at the very least can be but aren’t often ruled out. As the game gets more complicated and modders can tinker with the game more there will be more issues with mods conflicting with each other on console. Script mods may not be allowed on consoles but that doesn’t mean other mods can’t conflict with one another. The best advice I can give you is to use only the mods you need or really want, grabbing every mod and running them together may not be in the cards anymore as they get more and more complicated. Also run a test game. Add all your mods together enter your test game buy all the equipment you’ve recently downloaded and make sure the game works. It sounds like a lot of work but I bet quite a few pc players will tell you they do this every time they download a mod. This will help you keep track of what might might cause problems or what doesn’t play nice together and keep the pool of mods small enough to quickly single out the problem mod. Lastly if you do find a problem with something test it against a completely vanilla game. This will help you determine if the issue is a mod conflicting with another mod or if it’s actually broken. A mod conflict isn’t necessarily a sign of something being broke, some mods just don’t work together and most aren’t tested against each other. If it is a broken mod or feature of the base game take the time to report it to giants, in the the modhub bug reports section, or track down the creator and let them know there’s an issue. This step gets skipped by a lot of people which is definitely a contributing factor to some of the ongoing issues. Giants have said it themselves that if people aren’t screaming about an issue they don’t really go looking too hard and as some of the regulars here can tell you, they don’t spend to much time reading these parts of the forum either. It’s best to go to the more official channels because let’s be honest there’s 10-20 of us here and without us this place would have died halfway through the life of FS19.