Bloomfield, Canada

Dan279

Re: Bloomfield, Canada

Post by Dan279 »

When I saw it on the list for consoles today, I thought it would be released today, but I guess Giants must be working double time based on the platinum expansion being released in two weeks.
Just another guy playing farm sim, at least until I'm allowed to go back to work.

Playing on Xbox Series x : Griffin Indiana 22
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

DLC dollaz coming in > mod money goin out
FTF
JTACE

Post by JTACE »

I farmers

I have a problem with the silo on the train that when I go to unload a trailer from the Wilson Pacesetter Super B game, it doesn't unload, the message to unload doesn't even appear, and apart from this trailer, it's with everyone of the same type. can anyone point me to a solution?

thank you very much
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

JTACE wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:23 pm I farmers

I have a problem with the silo on the train that when I go to unload a trailer from the Wilson Pacesetter Super B game, it doesn't unload, the message to unload doesn't even appear, and apart from this trailer, it's with everyone of the same type. can anyone point me to a solution?

thank you very much
I haven't tried that trailer specifically but I did run into that issue when the silo was full. I think it only has a 500k capacity. I thought it was a mod conflict but just turned out it was full.
JTACE

Post by JTACE »

Crashmac wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:56 pm

thank you very much
I haven't tried that trailer specifically but I did run into that issue when the silo was full. I think it only has a 500k capacity. I thought it was a mod conflict but just turned out it was full.
mine doesn't even go halfway ahahah The problem has been with the gravity wagon trailers, I think the problem is with the silo trigger, because it is strange that this type of trailer does not work and those of the krampe type that unload on the tailgate do. I already took a look at the xml files but I didn't want to mess around too much without being sure that the solution goes through there or through the giants editor
howey

Post by howey »

thank you very much
If your talking about the one on the north side of the map then yeah it's been like that for awhile. Main reason I stopped playing the map after 160hrs. Trying to time unloading 2 Lode King Super B's on the tracks before the train arrived again became to annoying for me and since I play it on ps5 not much I can do about that issue till the map creator puts a update out to fix it.

Though for me still the best map overall on fs22 thus far.
JTACE

Post by JTACE »

howey wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:50 am

thank you very much
If your talking about the one on the north side of the map then yeah it's been like that for awhile. Main reason I stopped playing the map after 160hrs. Trying to time unloading 2 Lode King Super B's on the tracks before the train arrived again became to annoying for me and since I play it on ps5 not much I can do about that issue till the map creator puts a update out to fix it.

Though for me still the best map overall on fs22 thus far.
yes, it's the same one, and I know what you're talking about because that's also why I stopped playing and started playing again because it's the map where everything makes sense to me and is perfect, but this bug, bugs me a bit because I wanted my operations in relation to trailers was greater. I sent a PM to the author to see if there was a solution but so far no response.
Let's wait
CarterKWill

Post by CarterKWill »

I really love this map a lot because I live about 30 minutes away from where it's based IRL but I really wish the creator would let us purchase the roads like other modder created maps do so we can make proper paths and trails