Platinum Edition & Platinum Expansion Coming This November

FarmerJohn89

Re: Platinum Edition & Platinum Expansion Coming This November

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Wicked88 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:25 am Will the season pass be added into the platinum upgrade? Or will there be a deal for season 1 with platinum, or a combination with season 2 coming? So many free mods available on the download hub. Except the passenger seat which is excluded. And as a family, we like to travel together 2 by 2 on machines sometimes when there isn't much to do around the farm.

Just asking because I have to buy 4 licenses as we play with 4 computers. Not your problem, but live is quite expensive at the moment with all that is happening here in Europe with the inflation :mrgreen: *thumbsup*
I think I saw the passenger mod on the modhub the other day might be worth a look?
JonOne

Post by JonOne »

I’m not about this expansion at all; I wish you’d put as much effort into “expanding” the “Farming” from the title not squeezing 💵 to hurl logs with broken physics at pointlessly shiny new equipment
Jon, 29
Somewhere near the River Parishes.
I enjoy long slow drives in my combine, cold starts and red bird win streaks.
Please don’t feed the trolls.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Latest news about Platinum edition have changed my mind, it might be really good DLC, if they make log handling better with it and fix the bugs.
I mean, there are so many new gameplay features, also lot of nice farming equipment and map can be used for farming also.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Can't wait to see those containers bouncing everywhere because logs physics is so wrong in that game.

That will make AWESOME videos!
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Wicked88

Post by Wicked88 »

Chaki wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:02 am The Platinum Expansion is already included in the Season Pass. The Platinum Edition (which is the basegame FS22 with the Platinum Expansion) does not come with the Season Pass included. For those cases i recommend getting the Year 1 Bundle which is the Basegame + Season Pass (which includes Platinum) -> https://farming-simulator.com/buy-now.p ... =pcdigital (3rd Option)
Thnx for your reply! I already got 3 times the base game and looking for a 4th to run a dedicated server. Maybe for the server that would be a good option but for 3 systems I already got the base game. So is it included in only the season pass: option 4, the Year 1 season pass?
Eldo31

Post by Eldo31 »

Personally, I love the idea of the expansion to forestry, but like many others, I'm desperately hoping they have tried to improve log physics, especially with the hardwoods. When not doing tillage and harvesting, I love to go logging, and I love maps where I get to clear land to open up either fields or plots for re-forestation - both hard and soft woods. I'd really appreciate hardwood saplings that could be planted and grow, not just the softwood trees, and it'd be absolutely fantastic if they could do some work on cleaning up the massive collision issues with the hardwood trees that have been persistent since FS15. One big thankyou I am grateful to finally say - VERY appreciated that a falling tree FINALLY has sound! Yay
Sneaks

Post by Sneaks »

just got on my PS4 and had this update. is version 1.15 for the Platinum Expansion??
Playing TVTOF
playing on a Good Old PS4
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I did update the game to 1.8.1 on PS5 this morning. After the update pumps'n hoses DLC also showed an update 1.1.0.0 but I can't update it. It just sits in the modhub update list. Does anyone else have the same problem?
PS5 / FS22
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Sneaks wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:57 am just got on my PS4 and had this update. is version 1.15 for the Platinum Expansion??
Yes, and no.
Sony shows their own versions numbers there, and not the game version.
The update today is indeed in preparation for the expansion.
Though it's actually version 1.8.1, and the game will show the right version.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

RODHA wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:27 am I did update the game to 1.8.1 on PS5 this morning. After the update pumps'n hoses DLC also showed an update 1.1.0.0 but I can't update it. It just sits in the modhub update list. Does anyone else have the same problem?
I have not updated as of yet but maybe the pumps and hoses update will appear later today. Can you still activate it and have it in game as if not I will hold fire on the game update?
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

norfolk farmer wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:49 am
RODHA wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:27 am I did update the game to 1.8.1 on PS5 this morning. After the update pumps'n hoses DLC also showed an update 1.1.0.0 but I can't update it. It just sits in the modhub update list. Does anyone else have the same problem?
I have not updated as of yet but maybe the pumps and hoses update will appear later today. Can you still activate it and have it in game as if not I will hold fire on the game update?
Even if I can't update it, the DLC seems to be still active in the modhub list. But I didn't look at the shop if the machines are still there. I will check tonight after work though. I hope they didn't just disappear.
PS5 / FS22
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

RODHA wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:32 pm
norfolk farmer wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:49 am
Even if I can't update it, the DLC seems to be still active in the modhub list. But I didn't look at the shop if the machines are still there. I will check tonight after work though. I hope they didn't just disappear.
Hopefully it sorts itself out, I see it is showing update available on the web page but unfortunately no change log for it.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Change-log
CreativeMesh wrote: Pumps N' Hoses 1.2.0.0 is out and we were able to integrate a fair amount of fixes, changes and additions in the short time given after release. However we will not rest and continue to work on <:pumpsnHoes:1012366542735933440> for the 1.3.0.0 update.

Changelog 1.2.0.0
```
- Fixed issue with manure separators not using placeables on dedicated servers
- Fixed soundbug on sandbox production points
- Fixed utilization on sandboxHud
- Fixed issue when re-configuring the PW121 to no reels
- Fixed help line issue when combined with other mods that insert help line entries (PF)
- Fixed issue with pumping digestate
- Fixed issue with umbilical cleaner not cleaning all attached hoses
- Fixed wear at hose end part
- Fixed detached pto of JC450
- Fixed lua error with empty placeables.xml
- Fixed cyclesPerHours of 2G BHKW12
- Fixed JC450 lowering in combination with AI helper
- Added difficulty multiplier to sandbox fermenter buyPrice
- Added check if cloned bedding plane supports color change
- Added compressor functionality to PW121 config
- Added reset of reel overloading when out of range (15m)
- Added proper support for separated manure with Precision Farming
- Added HUD info for the umbilical pump
- Changed center of mass of DH240K
- Changed the fillable object detection for umbilical pumps
- Changed overloading to stop the reel when one reel is sold
- Changed unloading to block when overloading is active
- Changed attaching of an umbilical hose when the reel is overloading
- Changed fill types to explicit to avoid conflicts with mods that insert fill types on categories
- Changed behaviour of PW121 waterpump attacher
- Various smaller fixes and changes```
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Burekcina

Post by Burekcina »

So with the new patch that is "ready" for platinum...no physics update? A bunch of "features added" that were availiable and probably done better by mods.
yorkie

Post by yorkie »

is there anything to do with the name of the game in this expansion as in farming ?