Rennebu Discussion and reports

Shakey82

Re: Rennebu Discussion and reports

Post by Shakey82 »

Can anyone tell me how to get silage out of the fermenter on the farm. I have loaded grass into it and made silage but can't find a way to get it out.
olahaldor

Post by olahaldor »

It's on my list to make that clear.
There is an icon next to the silo which indicates you empty the trailer there - and another that indicate you can fill it.
So just stand still, you should be able to fill it in the same spot. :)
Enradoo

Post by Enradoo »

First i want to thank you Ola for this fantastic map!
But there is one thing that is bothering me a little. I wanted to start with some forestry, but when i cut down the biggest tree's and i load them onto a trailer, the thickest part of the tree seem to have some weird collission issue. When loaded into the trailer the thinner logs hover over the thickest logs.
Not sure if this is a game issue or something to do with the map itself, maybe a mod conflict?
crash

Post by crash »

Do you have the platinum dlc? Pre platinum im pretty sure all logs had one uniform diameter the lentgh of the log. So the thickest end dictates the collision box.
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Enradoo

Post by Enradoo »

Yes i got the platinum dlc
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

The map doesn't use platinum trees.
Not sure if it still uses the Holmåkra trees, or if it's the default ones now though.
Both of those does have some issues like this I belive.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
olahaldor

Post by olahaldor »

No one can use the Platinum DLC trees. They're not available for us to use on our maps, sadly..
The trees are indeed from Holmåkra. We are still just waiting for Giants to release a new version of the tool to export tree models from Maya / Blender, and that's just about where it's at. Sorry :(
Wonsible

Post by Wonsible »

I have an issue when I load into Rennebu, some farm buildings dont load in, they ghost and you can walk right through them. I cant figure out how to attach a picture to this, if anyone knows please let me know.

Thanks
olahaldor

Post by olahaldor »

I have big news!! Trees will get better collision soon.
I'm in the process of fixing that.
Since the trees were originally made for Holmåkra I will share the updated trees with them and both maps will harvest the fruits of this effort :)

I can't tell exactly when Rennebu will be updated on modhub though, it's a bit of a queue and process to get done.

I will also have to test whether, and how it affects existing savegames.

Stay tuned :)
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Wonsible wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 4:07 pm I have an issue when I load into Rennebu, some farm buildings dont load in, they ghost and you can walk right through them. I cant figure out how to attach a picture to this, if anyone knows please let me know.

Thanks
Firstly, there's a pinned tread on how to atatch screenshots (also linked in my signature)

Second - they are ment to be that way, the buildings are placeholders, so one know where buildings will show up as the building pack gets updated. It's done this way, so we don't need a new savegame everytime more buildings gets done.

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Wonsible

Post by Wonsible »

Thanks Noraf,

Another thing is that I see that these placeholders have been removed in Daggerwin's Competitive Multiplayer Series, is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Wonsible wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 5:39 pm Thanks Noraf,

Another thing is that I see that these placeholders have been removed in Daggerwin's Competitive Multiplayer Series, is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks
Since Daggerwin is known for not updating any of his mods, it's probably because he and Chainsaw is playing on whatever version they downloaded back when they started their multiplayer, and OlaHaldor has been doing these updates since then.. Maybe :blushnew:
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Wonsible wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 5:39 pm Thanks Noraf,

Thanks
Buy the land, sell the placeholders, sell the land

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

olahaldor

Post by olahaldor »

Easiest way to take them away is open the buildings in Giants Editor and uncheck "visible", then save.
Don't need a new savegame for that effect to show. :)

Daggerwin and Chainsaw are a couple versions behind as far as I know :)
Albien

Post by Albien »

Quick question.
Is there any special reason why I cannot load the Bergmann HTW 65 trailer from the Bruholt Hayloft?

On another note, thank you so much for this amazing map and all the work you have put into it :)