La Coronella Released all Plataforms??

ShabaFS

La Coronella Released all Plataforms??

Post by ShabaFS »

La Coronella, map released today for all platforms, but apparently, there are people on console, no matter which one, for whom the map does not appear to download. I sent a ticket to Giants but still haven't received an answer about what may be going on, whether it's something unrelated to Giants or not. At the moment, all I know is that those who can download the map do not have any performance problems or anything like that.

Cheers
LMoonlight

Re: La Coronella Released all Plataforms??

Post by LMoonlight »

ShabaFS wrote: ↑Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:04 pm La Coronella, map released today for all platforms, but apparently, there are people on console, no matter which one, for whom the map does not appear to download.
Hello Ershaba,
I downloaded LaCoronella today on the PS4 Pro. All 3 map versions have been included.
Only to play I still lacked the time πŸ˜…

Great work *thumbsup*
(PS4 Pro)
LS 22 - Map: Neu-Minibrunn
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Meine/My LS22 Mods: πŸ’§β€’ 🌿 β€’ 🐸 β€’ 🌸
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Works fine on my xbox series s. Playing PRO version. No performance problems at all. Great work!
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

It seems that a lot of Console players are having trouble seeing the map in DLC. According to what they tell me, the solution for this is to enter the Multiplayer section and search for a game on this map and thus be able to download the map.

I don't know why this could happen, I think something similar has never happened before. There is a detail, that I don't know if it has something to do with it, and that is that when the mods of each day are published, Giants tends to publish the updates first, followed by the new mods to finish with the New Maps, curiously, this time not It was like that, with the La Coronella map being the first published mod of the day, in a day with more than 25 published mods, to say the least...

Cheers
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

ShabaFS wrote: ↑Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:52 am It seems that a lot of Console players are having trouble seeing the map in DLC.
According to what they tell me, the solution for this is to enter the Multiplayer section and search for a game on this map and thus be able to download the map.

I don't know why this could happen, I think something similar has never happened before. There is a detail, that I don't know if it has something to do with it, and that is that when the mods of each day are published, Giants tends to publish the updates first, followed by the new mods to finish with the New Maps, curiously, this time not It was like that, with the La Coronella map being the first published mod of the day, in a day with more than 25 published mods, to say the least...
Cheers
Perhaps it is also due to the display of the mods themselves.
There was previously a way to switch between showing only crossplay mods and showing all mods on the consoles. That was changed with an update. Now everything is displayed and the respective mod is displayed below in the small line the crossplay, if it is crossplay suitable or there is nothing extra.
Look here in the info line: Grimme ... ... ... crossplay ...

On some consoles, something may have gone wrong with the update and they have to be active themself to 'reset' that, so that all mods are displayed again.

In the German forum is also just talking about this, with another map:
viewtopic.php?f=955&t=192914&start=30#p1523549

Edit ...
here in english:
viewtopic.php?f=964&t=193180
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Sad sad sad! πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»
This community becomes more toxic each day! 🀬
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Zero76Gaming wrote: ↑Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:37 pm Sad sad sad! πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»
This community becomes more toxic each day! 🀬

I'm at a loss for words. That is really totally annoying
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

ronisouthmoor

Post by ronisouthmoor »

No wonder I could not find it on the mod hud. My sis has been playing it and having fun so I thought I would try it too but it has gone, now I know why. :(
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

ronisouthmoor wrote: ↑Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:54 pm No wonder I could not find it on the mod hud. My sis has been playing it and having fun so I thought I would try it too but it has gone, now I know why. :(
πŸ₯³It's back up!!!πŸ₯³
ronisouthmoor

Post by ronisouthmoor »

Yay just downloading it now woot woot