Griffin Indiana 22 Support Thread

Kevman93

Re: Griffin Indiana 22 Support Thread

Post by Kevman93 »

I love the map, just curious if it would be possible to add corn mill and cracked corn to the mill on the east side of the map that would be perfect!
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

Just restarted so I had train update on my save. Redid my starter farm (much better this time). By far the best console map ever, in my opinion. I try any NA map that looks like it has potential but nothing compares. It's unfortunate that so many modders feel their map is completed upon first release. I had to.force myself to shut down the system last night. Sometimes it's best when I do a fresh restart. It's like I get so blinded by all the eye candy on a new map that I dont put much thought into a serious save. Besides any minor bugs needing fixed I cant find anything I'd want changed.
FTF
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

Quick question on greenhouse produce- after the recent update, I am not seeing the Grocer-Y-Mart buying strawberries, tomatoes, or lettuce? Only Johnson's, the Marble, and Uncle Pete...
Old fat guy with a day job...
coleislazy

Post by coleislazy »

that's correct. i think aj tweaked some of the selling locations to better distribute all of the products among the different locations.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

With each passing day, this map gets better and better for console players. Between the Farmall 460/560 and the Parker Wagons, this map is so fun to play. Thank you AJ for bringing this to 22. I wasn't sure if I would be bored of it after playing on 19. But I think I enjoy it more on 22. I look at 19 as a practice run on how to to it better on 22. You are the man! Thank you again.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

What Ched said, totally.
Ag Hauler

Post by Ag Hauler »

And Chedly now has his gravity wagon finally so he ought to really be enjoying life.
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

This map is built perfectly for starting small building big. Aj and Subbie need to do a tutorial on ai helper splines etc. I'm having much easier time than I did on Elmcreek with them
FTF
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

OK, little bit of feedback for AJ- hook up the base game Kinze 3665 Blue Drive planter, (the one with the four-wheels-across carriage and the rotating frame) and drive up the road to the main farm. Hold on tight! (I'm on PS5, with the map fully updated.)
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Ag Hauler wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:12 am And Chedly now has his gravity wagon finally so he ought to really be enjoying life.
These Gravity Wagons are awesome.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
JonOne

Post by JonOne »

wheelmansteve wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:01 pm OK, little bit of feedback for AJ- hook up the base game Kinze 3665 Blue Drive planter, (the one with the four-wheels-across carriage and the rotating frame) and drive up the road to the main farm. Hold on tight! (I'm on PS5, with the map fully updated.)
Is this the kerb thing? I keep smashing into it with the honey bee cart attached and it ends up near Saturn. Luckily it only happened once and now I farm opposite the shop not up north anymore so I can avoid the main road 😂

The Parker gravity wagon is glitchy for me there’s no fill line and it refuses to dump on any AGI augers after the first load.
Jon, 29
Somewhere near the River Parishes.
I enjoy long slow drives in my combine, cold starts and red bird win streaks.
Please don’t feed the trolls.
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

Not a kerb/curb issue. I think it is the center wheels on the carriage, as no other implement does this on that road. I like the planter, though- good size and no fert so it is PF friendly. This is happening on the narrow road that winds north past the "main" farm.
Thotenvin

Post by Thotenvin »

Been playing on it for awhile now. I was wondering if I am doing something wrong or if it is not possible to sell the houses on residential lots or the scrap on the trailer lot? I have some productions like straw accessories that I wanted to put in lot 80 as it would go with the downtown main street look, however I am unable to figure out how to remove the house or the slide from the plot.
coleislazy

Post by coleislazy »

as far as i know, you can't sell any of the houses in town or the decorative items. you can sell the old barn, some of the sheds, and a few fences, but most of the stuff in town is set how it is. if you are comfortable editing a copy of the map in the editor, you can remove whatever you want.
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Thotenvin wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:40 pm Been playing on it for awhile now. I was wondering if I am doing something wrong or if it is not possible to sell the houses on residential lots or the scrap on the trailer lot? I have some productions like straw accessories that I wanted to put in lot 80 as it would go with the downtown main street look, however I am unable to figure out how to remove the house or the slide from the plot.
Sell the houses on the residential lot? I don't think its possible to sell houses unfortunately.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours