Griffin Indiana 22 Support Thread

Urinal2001

Re: Griffin Indiana 22 Support Thread

Post by Urinal2001 »

I lied apparently, ive just finished reading all 54 pages. Only took me 5 days worth of fag breaks at work... :lol:

Just one thing that hasn't been mentioned before... Why cant I place any trees?

I kid, I kid.

Seriously though, great map, thanks @ajFarmer.

The only problem I have encountered that hasn't been addressed isn't even an issue exclusive to the map, i took two contracts for harvesting oats in order to save some leasing costs. Sent it all off to Mt Vernon (on two separate trains) and it completed one contract and left the other at about 40% outstanding. Had to buy the extra oats to complete the contract (I wont just cancel it) and reimburse myself later. Frustrating to say the least.

Edit: And very fittingly after my marathon read, this post has started a new page. Result!
ParkeraGames

Post by ParkeraGames »

Any chance you can update this map so the farmhouses and barns that you have placed are able to be removed? Its a pain buying land and not able to fully use it due to a farmhouse and barn getting in the way. e.g lot 102 and the lot when buying field 3.
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

I'm certain AJ made those permanent to keep slot counts on console lower.
summertime5284

Post by summertime5284 »

Can you adjust the unload location at the bio gas station so an auto load trailer will unload silage bales?

As it is, it doesn’t work I have to unload bales with a forklift and set them on the ground manually

It works fine at the livestock location
Last edited by summertime5284 on Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.