Griffin Indiana 22 Support Thread

Peter Griffin

Re: Griffin Indiana 22 Support Thread

Post by Peter Griffin »

Removing the trail signs was supposed to be in a update. Apparently that got put to the way side
XBOX/ FS22
Jalars86

Post by Jalars86 »

Steel_Horse wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:44 am Not sure whether you are console or PC, However on PC the Object Hider mod works a treat for the trail signs.
I'm playing this map on Xbox because I can be out in the living room where the kids can watch and help farm.
FS22 on PC and Xbox One
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

When doing harvesting contracts that use the train, do you unload the crop at the GW silo next to the track and do you have to harvest the entire crop before you can rent the train?
coleislazy

Post by coleislazy »

yes, unload the crops into the silo at the train yard. you can harvest the entire field first. then you call the train (it can take some time), pull the appropriate train car under the fill point (and make sure its hatch is open if needed), then fill the car or cars, then drive the train off the map.
Steel_Horse

Post by Steel_Horse »

Also take note that the Mount Vernon sellpoint doesnt give you credit for surplus product when completing a contract.
Josh2234

Post by Josh2234 »

A lot of townland towards the starting location isn't purchasable, wich is a shame, would be nice to buy the supermarket for example, for role-play reasons and maby put some mod placeables in that area, such as production, also there's a house from the alpine map on here? :hmm: , eitherway this is in my top 3 my most played FS19 & FS22 maps, keep up the amazing work!
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

It's the most detailed and worker friendly console map for me. Darn it, I miss playing on it again lol
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Josh2234 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:06 pm also there's a house from the alpine map on here? :hmm:
I kinda referred the house from FS19 more than the alpine house imo.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

USA White barn pack and Griffin were made for each other. I've had the most fun out of this title the past week back on this map

DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

Lawma wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:07 pm USA White barn pack and Griffin were made for each other. I've had the most fun out of this title the past week back on this map

This is awesome. I may or may not have plagiarized your design lol
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

DMZ Commander wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:30 pm

This is awesome. I may or may not have plagiarized your design lol
Have at it lol. That's the only way I could grasp the concept of building something that felt more real , watching squad and others build farms. I used to really stink especially on Griffin not able to place new trees on console. I figure this was a good starting size and can expand the dairy, add grain silos, log. Take in the entire experience that is Griffin Indiana. I plowed the entire east side from this farm and working on the large plot with the lake.
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

I'm late to the party, obviously, but I just started playing this map. Is it worth me reading all 54 pages of discussion? Once I start, the completionist in me will make me read every single comment, so figured it was best to check first, lol.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Urinal2001 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:07 pm I'm late to the party, obviously, but I just started playing this map. Is it worth me reading all 54 pages of discussion? Once I start, the completionist in me will make me read every single comment, so figured it was best to check first, lol.
You should definitely play the map because half or more of this discussion has been people praising the map. As for reading it I don’t think there’s anything super relevant anymore as long as you aren’t planning to make suggestions.
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

UncleRico wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:29 pm
Urinal2001 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:07 pm I'm late to the party, obviously, but I just started playing this map. Is it worth me reading all 54 pages of discussion? Once I start, the completionist in me will make me read every single comment, so figured it was best to check first, lol.
You should definitely play the map because half or more of this discussion has been people praising the map. As for reading it I don’t think there’s anything super relevant anymore as long as you aren’t planning to make suggestions.
Okay, good to know, thanks.

Yeah, started playing it a couple of evenings ago (after a fit of frustration and deleting every playthrough I had going on to force me to start something new) and am rather impressed even though I haven't got very far due to real life commitments.

I say this every time, but I'm NOT going to let myself use buying unrealistic equipment as my aim, and spoil the challenge as soon as I get them.
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

Most of what was discussed that's important is covered in ajFarmer update notes for the mod in the modhub. The rest the pages is us fans gushing and giving suggestions for the previous mentioned updates lol.