i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
RODHA

Re: Griffin Indiana 22 Support Thread

Post by RODHA »

It didn't yet because I'm still working at the office :biggrin2: :biggrin2: but I'll let you know when I try it *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

DMZ Commander wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:46 pm Did it work?
Unfortunately it didn’t :blushnew: but this one did: https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2022
PS5 / FS22
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Idk if I've missed this somewhere but is there a way to remove the trail marking signs in the forest on console? Wanted to clear land and join the 3 fields in the top left corner of the map but couldn't get the trail sign to remove.
XBOX/ FS22
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@Peter Griffin-
Currently not removable but on the next update which I will hopefully submit soon I will make the signs removable.
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Awesome
XBOX/ FS22
TheGazbeard

Post by TheGazbeard »

Mike61021 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:10 pm My save game will only load to 85% on xbox one
Are you using the drawbar mod by Anton?
It has been confirmed (in these forums) that leaving a tool attached to the drawbar when saving and logging out will cause the 85% load issue.
Always unhitch your tools before saving and logging out.
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

picking cotton on field 29. the spinnery took the first bale ok but the second partial bale is just sitting in the spinnery yard and can't complete the contract. thanks.
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

Minor contract issue: took two soybean contracts, both for rail delivery. Completed both harvests, loaded entire crop on train (plus corn from a separate contract...) and sent the train off. I got a notification that the larger soybean contract and the corn contract were complete, but that the smaller ($4000 or so) soybean contract was only 36% transported. I haven't harvested soybeans yet, so I had none in storage, and wasn't going to buy crop to donate to a contract, so I failed it, and took a $20,000 hit. I didn't even benefit from keeping the crop-it was delivered to Mt. V.
I have done multiple "train" contracts in the past- bundling deliveries has always worked, and with the "Big Train" on Griffin it just makes good economic sense. Is this fixable?
Old fat guy with a day job...
Farmer 6644

Post by Farmer 6644 »

@ wheelmansteve here's a work around if you have or can obtain enough money to buy the field the contract in question goes away with no penalty, then sell the field and dispose whatever came from the field. Its like it never happened.
coleislazy

Post by coleislazy »

chaskuchar1 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:25 pm picking cotton on field 29. the spinnery took the first bale ok but the second partial bale is just sitting in the spinnery yard and can't complete the contract. thanks.
this sounds like a base game limitation. if the production point is full it won't accept any more input, even from contracts. i believe the mod Production Point Selling Fix will correct this, but i don't know if it can be applied retroactively. the production should slowly process over time, however, so you may be able to just leave the bale sitting and it will eventually complete.
Steel_Horse

Post by Steel_Horse »

chaskuchar1 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:25 pm picking cotton on field 29. the spinnery took the first bale ok but the second partial bale is just sitting in the spinnery yard and can't complete the contract. thanks.
Once you have filled the spinnery (it only holds 45k cotton ) you really only have two choices. Either wait for it to gradually process and eat your waiting balkes. At 2.5 k per month throughput that will likely take a while.

Or buy the spinnery. If you buy it the current inventory will be removed. ie you will get it empty. Then you can load any bales you have on hand outside to complete your contract.

This is is not a map specific issue. AJ has used a basegame spinnery and this can arise on any map with medium sized cotton fields or multiple small. Basically the spinnery is too small for the field yields
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

so the yield on field 29 was one and 2/3 bales. i guess i will wait through the winter so the cotton is used up. thanks for the help.
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
Domod1

Post by Domod1 »

Recently downloaded map and love it so far but come across an error selling canola from a contract to the farmers market. Using AI I get a message saying unloading point full and if I try to tip manually I don't get a tip prompt and have to manually tip as if I was tipping on the ground. I'm playing on Xbox series X