Griffin Indiana 22 Support Thread

TheGazbeard

Re: Griffin Indiana 22 Support Thread

Post by TheGazbeard »

Ag Hauler wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:59 pm I tried something a couple weeks ago that took me until last night to get past. Using what I think is the better contracts mod I started a new save and tried to take every contract and finish it. In the month of September all of the harvesting contracts were for potatoes. You guessed it. The 6 largest fields and the 2 smallest ones were all for potatoes going to Mt Vernon. It took me 18 actual hours of playtime to harvest and ship everything. I made a lot of money but I don't think I'll go for the potatoes anymore. After I got done shipping everything and filling the contracts out I still have 197,000 liters of potatoes left over. Maybe I'll raise some pigs so I have something to feed them to.
LOL - On our community server running Gnadenthal map, we just did the 5th largest field of the map harvesting potatoes under contract ... from that field alone we had 196,000 litres of overage after completing the contract.

It took two of us almost 12 hours to harvest it running two of the latest in-game potato harvesters (forget their name - 3m header, 24,500L hopper) with workers driving those while we did the carting.
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
jpendltn

Post by jpendltn »

I have no idea how difficult this is. Can you install us more selling points? Sending it via train we never make anything extra

Thank you
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Question for AJ if he is still in here . Wondering how the AI spline is set up with regards to running back to a field from the elevator?
I built a farm just north of the ball diamond. Was harvesting that field number 23. Had a helper in a tractor with a parketa gravity wagon running a loop from the field to the elevator and back. But every time he would come back to the field, he would turn right at what I think is the fire station. There’s a black van he would run into every time When he’s trying to turn into the alley.
Just wondering why he wouldn’t just continue north on the main road? Are there multiple splines that they run on?
Have you ever come across or heard about a mod causing problems with this?
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Anyone else having issues with the AI helpers delivering grain to the HH Mills? They pull over the pit and then right to the very edge and sometimes they dump the grain. Sometimes they hoist half way up and returned to the field full then repeat the loop.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I still love the map. Playing a little everyday.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

chedly_farms wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:33 am I still love the map. Playing a little everyday.
Any problems with the AI? It’s strange for me, sometimes they take a different route through town and then they get stuck on a fence. Or like I was saying the issue with the HH milling were they would attempt to dump and return to the field just to circle back to the sell point.
Bocephus80

Post by Bocephus80 »

This map still has the best AI of any map I’ve played, including Giants maps. Any other map the AI seems to struggle figuring out the route while the game sits there and lags until they figure it out.
PS4Pro
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

Bocephus80 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:28 pm This map still has the best AI of any map I’ve played, including Giants maps. Any other map the AI seems to struggle figuring out the route while the game sits there and lags until they figure it out.
This map shows how little time giants spent on the helpers considering that a modder can make it work the best
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

Lazarus99 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:54 pm
Bocephus80 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:28 pm This map still has the best AI of any map I’ve played, including Giants maps. Any other map the AI seems to struggle figuring out the route while the game sits there and lags until they figure it out.
This map shows how little time giants spent on the helpers considering that a modder can make it work the best
Agreed. Ai on this map is really good but giants failes in their own yard
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

njuska11 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:23 pm
Agreed. Ai on this map is really good but giants failes in their own yard
It's a shame this map makes me feel like every other map is broken when the helpers don't work The way I expect them to. On the flip side it just solidifies the fact that this map does everything I need it to and also has everything I want .
Dpk172

Post by Dpk172 »

This is a real nice map. But the only bummer is, I can't place trees for decoration near my farm. That goes for console. AJ.. is there any way you can do something about that ?.
Thnx mate
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

Dpk172 wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:57 pm This is a real nice map. But the only bummer is, I can't place trees for decoration near my farm. That goes for console. AJ.. is there any way you can do something about that ?.
Thnx mate
The only workaround is for you to cut or mulch up like 3000 trees. Read back and you'll see theres like 10000 trees, whatever the console limit is, or it's over the console limit and that's how many need cut to reach console limit to be able to plant. Aj hasn't been around the forum for awhile commenting, might have stepped away to solely enjoy this map. I dont think there was gonna be anymore updates
Dpk172

Post by Dpk172 »

Whaaaaaaat..?. 3000 trees ?.
Hahahaha..I wanted to farm this map, no logging this time.... otherwise. I have to admit, It is a beautiful map do.
ctb123

Post by ctb123 »

I know the tree limit was asked by a console player, but there is a mod that increases the tree limit for PC players.
https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?mod_id=228901
Flippyota

Post by Flippyota »

ajFarmer wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:20 pm @Peter Griffin-
Currently not removable but on the next update which I will hopefully submit soon I will make the signs removable.
Please make the trail signs removable