HELP

Activemilk

HELP

Post by Activemilk »

i have the keybind set to x to unfold stuff but i cant unfold any low loaders or any equipment, i have tried restarting the world but it doesn't fix it, what should i do?
Aholz89

Re: HELP

Post by Aholz89 »

Maybe try reset keybindings?
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Activemilk wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:05 pm i have the keybind set to x to unfold stuff but i cant unfold any low loaders or any equipment, i have tried restarting the world but it doesn't fix it, what should i do?
Do you have the mod manual attach? In that case you also need to connect the airhoses and PTO
humbe

Post by humbe »

I have a somewhat similar problem.. Tried to assign decrease cruise control speed to a gamepad button, but it refuses to work.. Turns out I had assigned that button to something else too that made a conflict..

Could it be that you've assigned X to something else too? Or a mod you're using is stealing the X key? (Strange key to steal as it's used for common functionality in default mapping)

Would be nice if keybindings worked a bit more steady:
- Not being reset when game updates. (I have wheel + side panel + 2 joysticks all with a ton of buttons, which I don't enjoy remapping.)
- Show all key bindings. Currently, some mods just hardcode keybindings and then they don't show up in the list.
- Some info on contexts. Some keybindings can use the same key because they work from different contexts. However, overlapping key bindings that work in the same context might not work or bug.
- Would be good to have opposite view, so you could see all mapped keys/buttons and see what functions they were mapped to, so it's a bit easier to spot multiple functions mapped to the same key.
humbe

Post by humbe »

I have a somewhat similar problem.. Tried to assign decrease cruise control speed to a gamepad button, but it refuses to work.. Turns out I had assigned that button to something else too that made a conflict..

Could it be that you've assigned X to something else too? Or a mod you're using is stealing the X key? (Strange key to steal as it's used for common functionality in default mapping)

Would be nice if keybindings worked a bit more steady:
- Not being reset when game updates. (I have wheel + side panel + 2 joysticks all with a ton of buttons, which I don't enjoy remapping.)
- Show all key bindings. Currently, some mods just hardcode keybindings and then they don't show up in the list.
- Some info on contexts. Some keybindings can use the same key because they work from different contexts. However, overlapping key bindings that work in the same context might not work or bug.
- Would be good to have opposite view, so you could see all mapped keys/buttons and see what functions they were mapped to, so it's a bit easier to spot multiple functions mapped to the same key.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Oh so the forum did send those replies i tried to make...guess the forum had an issue.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

The forum is broke, like the contracts 😂
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

The forum is broke, like contracts 😂
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

humbe wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:27 am Removing duplicate.. Bad forum ;D Too bad I can't delete my own posts..
Had the same issue lol
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Mwal wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:05 am The forum is broke, like contracts 😂
Lol it is! I can't even see your posts, i noticed it when i clicked on full editor. Then gave me the option to quote posts i'm not even seeing🤣