Selectable Bale Capacity Pack - Support Thread

Angler1409

Selectable Bale Capacity Pack - Support Thread

Post by Angler1409 »

Hi all,

My first mod the Selectable Bale Capacity Pack was released today and I just wanted to create this post so that if you have any issues or suggestions then you have a place where I can address your issues/suggestions.

Known Issues:

Update v1.3.0.0 has been released with the following fixes/additions/improvements

- Balers with [LIFTABLE] in the name are removed from the store & have not received any of the improvements from this update, will not affect any in existing saves but you should replace these balers ASAP as they will be removed completely in a future update.
- Fixed issue with Kverneland 7850 C wrapper not dropping bales properly.
- Fixed issue with the Pack of 14 120cm bales from the Arcusin Multipack D14 only unpacking to 14 standard capacity bales regardless of original capacity. This is not a perfect fix as when unpacked the bales will unpack to 9x capacity bales up to the total of the packed amount of produce. i.e. a 14 pack of 4x grass bales totalling 28000L will unpack to six 4500L & one 1000L bales.
- Removed 3x capacity & replaced with 9x capacity option. Mod description updated to reflect the changes.
- Increased operating speed on all balers. Fastbale is best on 2x+ capacity bales.
- Added the MF RB 4160V Protec, Rotana 160 V Combi, MF 2370 Ultra HD & Squadra 1290 UD balers from the 1.9.1.0 game update.
- Added support for Alfalfa and Clover.
Last edited by Angler1409 on Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:28 pm, edited 17 times in total.
EUROFARMER22

Re: Selectable Bale Capacity Pack mod

Post by EUROFARMER22 »

Hi, first of all let me tell you that I appreciate every modder for their efforts but please allow me to explain you why I won't use your mod and also I would like to give you a suggestion.
I will not use your mod because I like playing with the Twine Addon (https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022) and Net Wrap Addon (https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022) which are mods from DD ModPassion.

I would like to give you a suggestion if you don't mind ; you should contact DD ModPassion and with their help release the mod with the Twine and Net Wrap Addons.
Is up to you to decide, after all is your mod and no one can tell you what to do. IMO and course I never claim I am correct, if you add Twine and Net Wrap to Selectable Bale Capacity Pack then your mod maybe will become one of the top favorites among the players.
Once again, thanx for the mod and is up to you to decide what to do :)

Happy Farming *thumbsup*
John Deere - Nothing runs like a deere !

PC Specs:
Windows 11
AMD Ryzen™ 7 5700G
16GB DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti 8GB
256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
1 TB HDD
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

Hi EUROGARMER22,
i appreciate the mod will not suit everyone's playstyle or needs, my first priority was getting it released and working for consoles and multiplayer.

Having said that I would happily collaborate to with other mod makers to include non base game balers or add the functionality to their own mods.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I haven't logged in here in over 6 months, but I wanted to say thank you for this mod! It came just in time too. I have two big fields of oat straw ready to go and I really didn't want to deal with hundreds of bales. Not the most realistic, sure. But I have a very limited amount of time I can play and I really wanted to bale some.

Awesome stuff!
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

I can now use the yeet baler in my wosnice play through and not have to pick up a million bales!!!! Now ...if I could just wrap the grass bales I'd be in heaven lol
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Angler1409 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:36 am
Hi all,

My first mod the Selectable Bale Capacity Pack was released today and I just wanted to create this post so that if you have any issues or suggestions then you have a place where I can address your issues/suggestions.

Known Issues:
RBM2000 Bale Loader: Lifter arm not moving into transport position once bales have been loaded.
Thank you very much for this amazing mod. Especially for us, console users, it solves so many problems.
PS5 / FS22
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

Thank you for this! Helps us Beat that pesky bale limit and allows us to hold onto bales for feed now instead of dumping them into a silo.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
Dreiviertel

Post by Dreiviertel »

Decriptus wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:40 pm I can now use the yeet baler in my wosnice play through and not have to pick up a million bales!!!! Now ...if I could just wrap the grass bales I'd be in heaven lol
I was able to wrap square bales up to 243 with the included wrapers. Seems like only the biggest 244 cant be wraped.
Wenn er mal groß ist, will ich so sein wie ich.
[Ralph Wiggum]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS5 Farmer
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

Dreiviertel wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:33 am
Decriptus wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:40 pm I can now use the yeet baler in my wosnice play through and not have to pick up a million bales!!!! Now ...if I could just wrap the grass bales I'd be in heaven lol
I was able to wrap square bales up to 243 with the included wrapers. Seems like only the biggest 244 cant be wraped.
Hi Dreiviertel, Any of the 240 - 244cm bales should be able to be wrapped by the X Xtractor wrapper, I just tested again and it wrapped the 244 for me.
Last edited by Angler1409 on Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LittleWatt

Post by LittleWatt »

Angler1409 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:36 am Hi all,

Known Issues:
RBM2000 Bale Loader: Lifter arm not moving into transport position once bales have been loaded.
Massey Ferguson MF 1840 baler has wrong capacity on the 4x straw bales. (Fixed for update)
I will be checking it out soon. Could be a game changer for us console users. Might even pit my FastBale in mothballs.
LittleWatt

Post by LittleWatt »

And thanks for opening up a post and connecting with your customers.
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

Angler1409 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:25 pm
Dreiviertel wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:33 am
I

Hi Decriptus, Any of the 240 - 244cm bales should be able to be wrapped by the X Xtractor wrapper, I just tested again and it wrapped the 244 for me.
I was referring to the baby bales
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

Decriptus wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:46 pm
I was referring to the baby bales
Sorry about that I put your name instead of Dreiviertel.
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

EUROFARMER22 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:12 am Hi, first of all let me tell you that I appreciate every modder for their efforts but please allow me to explain you why I won't use your mod and also I would like to give you a suggestion.
I will not use your mod because I like playing with the Twine Addon (https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022) and Net Wrap Addon (https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022) which are mods from DD ModPassion.

I would like to give you a suggestion if you don't mind ; you should contact DD ModPassion and with their help release the mod with the Twine and Net Wrap Addons.
Is up to you to decide, after all is your mod and no one can tell you what to do. IMO and course I never claim I am correct, if you add Twine and Net Wrap to Selectable Bale Capacity Pack then your mod maybe will become one of the top favorites among the players.
Once again, thanx for the mod and is up to you to decide what to do :)

Happy Farming *thumbsup*
EUROFARMER22 As well as the update I have uploaded for testing an addon mod for the Selectable Bale Capacity Pack that has the balers modded to support the Twine Addon & NetWrap Addon as well as the increased capacities. I have done it this way so that console users don't experience any issues since this will be a PC only addon.
Assuming that this approach is acceptable to Giants.
Last edited by Angler1409 on Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
LittleWatt

Re: Selectable Bale Capacity Pack - Support Thread

Post by LittleWatt »

So, I might need to redownload the Vicon FastBale. I got rid of it when I got the Kubota mod, not DLC, because the FastBaler for that had a better working speed. I averaged 8mph for the Kubota mod and only 4mph for Vicon from Giants.