Selectable Bale Capacity Pack - Support Thread

Angler1409

Re: Selectable Bale Capacity Pack - Support Thread

Post by Angler1409 »

111sarf111 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:52 am Hiya, first let me say that I love the mod! I have run into a slight problem and that is with any of the loaders it seems, I have tested a loader and the trailer with AutoLoad, and when I have them attached to my truck there are no actions for me to use like unloading or starting to autoload. It shows that it is connected, but in the shortcut window, it is like it's not there. Hope that was not too confusing and I got the point across :D
Hi 111sarf111, Happy you love the mod.

What platform are you on and do you have the loader as the active tool?

I just checked on PC and the loaders are working as expected for me.

Possibly a mod conflict, do the base game loaders work or is it just the the SBC versions, have you tried a different tractor.
111sarf111

Post by 111sarf111 »

Hiya, I am on PC and yes, the loader was the active tool at the time. I just did a test and other autoloaders are working just fine. As for another tractor, I did find that changing to another one while testing out the Anderson RBM2000 [SBC] did allow me to use it. As for the Farmtech DPW 1800 Autoloader [SBC], it just will not work no matter what tractor I am using.

Here is an image with me using the DPW: https://imgur.com/oNSEjAt
And here is me using another autoloader: https://imgur.com/n5tahxN

As you can see, the controls on the second image are all there. Also, I am able to collect bales with the DPW if I use a farm helper but there is no way for me to offload them unless I sell the loader LOL

As for conflicts, anything is possible but I have no idea if there is a conflict.
111sarf111

Post by 111sarf111 »

Well, I did some more testing and now even the balers are not working in that they are not listing the non-vanilla bales, so I guess the entire mod is not working for me. Must be some conflict and have no idea how to resolve it. That is just way too bad.
Wezza

Post by Wezza »

I know the latest update messed a few mods up, maybe try rolling back to the previous version and see if that fixes it?
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

Are there any errors/warnings in the log.txt file that might point you to the issue?

Have you tried a new test save with just SBC enabled to see if it is working then.

Otherwise unfortunately the only way to find the conflict is to either disable a few mods at a time until it starts working then 1 at a time from the few to find the culprit or conversely start with just SBC and add a few mods at a time until it stops working.

UPDATE:
I have compared a number if the modded xml's to the current base game versions and the only differences are the changes I made to support the larger capacity bales, so they haven't been updated to the extent it would have broken the mod, and since it is still working for me it really does sound like a mod conflict.
111sarf111

Post by 111sarf111 »

I did look at the log and there was a mod that caused an error that I removed and was not what was causing the issue. I will make a test save and do as you suggest and will let you know.
111sarf111

Post by 111sarf111 »

So it seems the problem is the map I am playing on. I was on Welker Farms modded map and that seems to be the problem. I started a new save on Elmcreek and everything worked fine there so it must be the map mod that is causing the problem. Thanks for all the help, much appreciated!
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

Happy you found the issue.
julianc

Post by julianc »

Hi,

In the last couple of days the mod is not working and as long as it's enabled, my game will not load. I am on console (PS5) and the version number is 1.1.1.0

Thanks,
Julian
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

julianc wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:34 pm Hi,

In the last couple of days the mod is not working and as long as it's enabled, my game will not load. I am on console (PS5) and the version number is 1.1.1.0

Thanks,
Julian
Have you tried a new test save with just SBC enabled to see if you still cannot load?

If it does work on this test then it is likely a conflict with another mod, which you can try the method I posted a feww posts ago to narrow down the conflict.
julianc

Post by julianc »

I will try that later. However, I have not installed any new mods and all the others are up to date. Before the issue happened, there was no conflict with any of the mods.

Thanks
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

julianc wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:32 pm I will try that later. However, I have not installed any new mods and all the others are up to date. Before the issue happened, there was no conflict with any of the mods.

Thanks
I have sent an update for testing with updates to three of the square balers xml's as I found they had received small changes.

I don't believe the changes are enough to cause issues as it is working fine on PC with no log errors, however it may be different for consoles.

Changes are listed in the first post of this thread.
julianc

Post by julianc »

Thanks for the reply.

I have found that it clashes with the drawbar mod by Happy Mole. Having deselected that in my mod list, the SBC mod is working fine.
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

julianc wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:24 pm Thanks for the reply.

I have found that it clashes with the drawbar mod by Happy Mole. Having deselected that in my mod list, the SBC mod is working fine.
Happy to hear you found the issue, can't think why the mods are conflicting, but FS is funny that way at times.

The SBC update is pending release so hopefully today.
fuglebek

Post by fuglebek »

First of all - i love the mod!

But today i found and issue with the Kverneland Wrapper 7850 C [SBC]

It wraps all bales perfectly. but once you drop the bales - it drops the bales to the front instead of the back.

This only happens with the increased bale sizes - the standard 125 and 150 bales are dropped to the back.