Selectable Bale Capacity Pack - Support Thread

Decriptus

Re: Selectable Bale Capacity Pack - Support Thread

Post by Decriptus »

Sorry I meant the quick balers (not giants mods) unless they are coded the same, but they go faster and have a wider pickup than the fast baler from giants....I'm not a modder so I'm clueless here lol
Mxracer87

Post by Mxracer87 »

Are all bales regular weight now that the liftable baler is gone, or will all bales be 100kg regardless of which baler is used?
I really want to use this mod, but still want the liftable option. Bales are 430kg on the Montana map.

Also, any chance of adding a silage additive tank to each baler in a future update?
STL

Post by STL »

According to the description all the bales are liftable.
Darklyr

Post by Darklyr »

Hello, would you maybe add wider width for the balers? I have tried to edit them myself but i cant find i3d file for them, thanks
LittleWatt

Post by LittleWatt »

Darklyr wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:44 pm Hello, would you maybe add wider width for the balers? I have tried to edit them myself but i cant find i3d file for them, thanks
Maybe consider Ultimate Baler Pack or Quick Bale. It’s been awhile since this mod got an update.
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

Darklyr wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:44 pm Hello, would you maybe add wider width for the balers? I have tried to edit them myself but i cant find i3d file for them, thanks
Unfortunately Giants are not allowing me to add the i3d files to the mod so that I can increase the pickup widths.
SirAser

Post by SirAser »

My biggest problem with new mods, is the poor support for other existing mods!
Say.. you got this new mod for bales - Great! ..until you realise, this bale ain't supported by these other bale-wrappers! ..or these bales can't be picked up by these other bale-loaders!! ..and they don't fit these bale-wagons!!! ...and are not supportet by autoload..!!!!
Suddenly I have a dozen mods, that does not support each other and end up making a royal clutter in the ModHub, leaving a huge puzzle, to figure out, which mods, does support what other mods?!?
FS17 on PS4 - Gave it to my 6 year old son - was helping him and got tangled into liking simulating farming
FS19 on PS4 - My son again insisted - and I got it for free to PC
FS22 on PS4/5 - same demands and I was impressed...
FS22 on PC - I PAID for the game and for multible mods, now running with 500+mods and SIM Dashbords/Button boxes ..it's freaken addicting, intelligent ASMR made fun!!
summertime5284

Post by summertime5284 »

Can you add the pottinger 200 to this pack?
summertime5284

Post by summertime5284 »

In addition to the pottinger 200 baler, could the vicon fast baler selectable bale size baler be also branded as Kubota like the Kubota fast baler mod? Since vicon no longer retails balers in the US.