Selectable Bale Capacity Pack - Support Thread

rino2727

Re: Selectable Bale Capacity Pack - Support Thread

Post by rino2727 »

love this mod and its super usefull but im looking to make the carry capacity on the auto loader carry more...i changed it to 100 but that just seems to break it and not unload it but i only changed the capacity and nothing else and i was thinking i need to change the bale node as well.any hints as to what id need to change?
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

fuglebek wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:16 am First of all - i love the mod!

But today i found and issue with the Kverneland Wrapper 7850 C [SBC]

It wraps all bales perfectly. but once you drop the bales - it drops the bales to the front instead of the back.

This only happens with the increased bale sizes - the standard 125 and 150 bales are dropped to the back.
Thanks for letting me know.
I will look into this issue for next update.
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

rino2727 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:53 pm love this mod and its super usefull but im looking to make the carry capacity on the auto loader carry more...i changed it to 100 but that just seems to break it and not unload it but i only changed the capacity and nothing else and i was thinking i need to change the bale node as well.any hints as to what id need to change?
The position for each bale is set in the i3d, so you would need to start by adding extra positions for each bale size.
lca1443

Post by lca1443 »

I am using the Fendt Squadra and it works perfectly, but is not picking up grass for silage bales. Any ideas
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

lca1443 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 2:28 pm I am using the Fendt Squadra and it works perfectly, but is not picking up grass for silage bales. Any ideas
I assume you are using the SBC Addon as the Selectable Bale Capacity Pack is still in testing with the Fendt Squadra added.
I have just tested the Fendt Squadra and not having any issue picking up grass, have you loaded Twine into the baler.
lca1443

Post by lca1443 »

Angler1409 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 6:11 pm
lca1443 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 2:28 pm I am using the Fendt Squadra and it works perfectly, but is not picking up grass for silage bales. Any ideas
I assume you are using the SBC Addon as the Selectable Bale Capacity Pack is still in testing with the Fendt Squadra added.
I have just tested the Fendt Squadra and not having any issue picking up grass, have you loaded Twine into the baler.
Yes, I'm using all the required mods, and baler is full of twine. I can make hay and straw, but not silage bales. Not sure if it matters, but I am also using Maize Plus.
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

lca1443 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 2:09 pm
Angler1409 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 6:11 pm
Yes, I'm using all the required mods, and baler is full of twine. I can make hay and straw, but not silage bales. Not sure if it matters, but I am also using Maize Plus.
Maizeplus is likely the issue as I believe it adds different grass types/stages which are not incorporated into the custom bales used in my mod.
It may work on the standard bales sizes of 180, 220 & 240 as those are base game and not changed by my mod.
lca1443

Post by lca1443 »

To close the loop for others, Maizeplus does not support selectable bale capacity. Now I just need to decide which I want more.
LittleWatt

Post by LittleWatt »

Just a curiosity question. Is there a reason the Vermeer and the latest baling options from Giants hasn’t been incorporated in any update?
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

LittleWatt wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:54 am Just a curiosity question. Is there a reason the Vermeer and the latest baling options from Giants hasn’t been incorporated in any update?
Vermeer & Goweil are DLC so are in encrypted files, the contents of which are not available to modders.
LittleWatt

Post by LittleWatt »

Fair enough.
FarmerClaus

Post by FarmerClaus »

Any chance of the pickup area being made just a tad bigger? I have issues with the baler missing some on even the slightest adjustment of direction or areas where the windrow (nadal on the front, baler on the back) is bigger than normal. Normally I would try to edit it myself, but I think for pickup areas, that requires the id3 file which is not present (and I've never had much luck with that particular update in previous FS games).
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

FarmerClaus wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:48 pm Any chance of the pickup area being made just a tad bigger? I have issues with the baler missing some on even the slightest adjustment of direction or areas where the windrow (nadal on the front, baler on the back) is bigger than normal. Normally I would try to edit it myself, but I think for pickup areas, that requires the id3 file which is not present (and I've never had much luck with that particular update in previous FS games).
I did try to include the i3d files with wider pickup in the last update but Giants rejected it.
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

The fast balers have a wide pick....why did they reject yours? That's odd. Yours doesn't need to be as wide just wide enough to get that lump of straw the worker leaves at the turn around. On a side note, the NH high density makes 81kl straw bales..... flipping amazing lol
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

Decriptus wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:47 pm The fast balers have a wide pick....why did they reject yours? That's odd. Yours doesn't need to be as wide just wide enough to get that lump of straw the worker leaves at the turn around. On a side note, the NH high density makes 81kl straw bales..... flipping amazing lol
The fastbale in the pack is from a Giants mod so includes the i3d and I made the pickup wider, the other balers are base game and Giants said the i3d is not needed for a capacity mod.