Claas Lexion MY2023 visual bug

Zero76Gaming

Claas Lexion MY2023 visual bug

Post by Zero76Gaming »

I hope the author of the mod will see this, but I found the following "issue" (I know I got OCD so for me it's an issue🤣)

When folding the stairs, because you wanna start harvesting, the tank folds up(closes) so you can't harvest.

When wanna get out of the harvester, you unfold the stair, the tank folds out(opens).

I think it should be the other way around? :hmm:

Just hoping the mod author will see it here, as I can't find the author anywhere on social media.
norfolk farmer

Re: Claas Lexion MY2023 visual bug

Post by norfolk farmer »

If I am understanding your post correctly I would say the stairs would be folded in transport mode and when in the field they would be in the unfolded position as you can often be in and out of the cab more frequently, at least that is what I have experienced in real life.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Ah okay, that would explain it. Thnx!
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Saw this mod, but I got a little turned off when I noticed that the biggest hopper capacity is 15.000 l - when the "old" in-game model can hold up to 18.000 l... Don't think that any manufactor would introduce a new model with less capacity.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

JensChrDK wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:39 pm Saw this mod, but I got a little turned off when I noticed that the biggest hopper capacity is 15.000 l - when the "old" in-game model can hold up to 18.000 l... Don't think that any manufactor would introduce a new model with less capacity.
Yeah i think that's a mistake as well.