[LS22] Maize +

Das Forum für Fragen und Diskussionen rund um den Landwirtschafts-Simulator. Alle Themen rund ums Spiel gehören hier hinein. Im Unterforum "Anleitungen & Tipps" findet ihr außerdem nützliche Hilfen für euer Spiel.
Traktorjonas

Re: [LS22] Maize +

Post by Traktorjonas »

Hello there, sorry i dont see an english version support or thread about MAIZEPLUS - can i just say i loved this mod in FS19 And we like it now... untill we started chopping Grass - we have 4 trailers and we can only tip of with 1 of them, and its ANYWHERE in the map, in the silo or outside does not matter, it does not come out. Anyone had a problem like this before? i dont understand german sorry.
Merrlin

Post by Merrlin »

Have you tested it without mods? Logfile could be also helpful
The-Alien-Paul

Post by The-Alien-Paul »

Traktorjonas wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:48 pm Hello there, sorry i dont see an english version support or thread about MAIZEPLUS - can i just say i loved this mod in FS19 And we like it now... untill we started chopping Grass - we have 4 trailers and we can only tip of with 1 of them, and its ANYWHERE in the map, in the silo or outside does not matter, it does not come out. Anyone had a problem like this before? i dont understand german sorry.
Sounds like your map you are playing on has reached the HeightType limit.
Author of MaizePlus and TerraLife Plus
Founder of the Farming Agency / Teamleader
Community and Partner Manager / Creative Director
Spokesman and support Coordinator

🌽 MaizePlus Support Discord: https://discord.gg/PGZUqE6BP3

- Der wahre Preuß, fährt Trecker aus Köln und Neuss - ...... und JCB'ay is auch okay

Von der Community für die Community......
Traktorjonas

Post by Traktorjonas »

The-Alien-Paul wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:56 pm
Traktorjonas wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:48 pm Hello there, sorry i dont see an english version support or thread about MAIZEPLUS - can i just say i loved this mod in FS19 And we like it now... untill we started chopping Grass - we have 4 trailers and we can only tip of with 1 of them, and its ANYWHERE in the map, in the silo or outside does not matter, it does not come out. Anyone had a problem like this before? i dont understand german sorry.
But how so can 1 of the trailers tip? its the same filltype
The-Alien-Paul

Post by The-Alien-Paul »

Traktorjonas wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:37 am
The-Alien-Paul wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:56 pm
But how so can 1 of the trailers tip? its the same filltype
Please do as follows :
1.) remove all mods except the one you want to test!
2.) always test on vanilla map ( or the one you want to test)
3.) upload the Log file. The only way we can help
4.) no modspam in the log file!!!
5.) only zip files
6.) MaizePlus stays in the folder if active
7.) make sure you have all necessary mods active
8.) READ THE MANUAL/DISCRIPTION first!!!
9.) update your Game to the newest Version!!

- Der wahre Preuß, fährt Trecker aus Köln und Neuss - ...... und JCB'ay is auch okay

Oakstream88

Post by Oakstream88 »

When I mix my TMR using Maize plus, the mixer wagon is not registering the fact that I have all the different food types in it, if I drive into my Cow barn, it only says "unload hay" or Grass, and the symbol is wrong, its just the hay or grass symbol, indicating that its not mixed.
and if I do that, it just unloads the hay, not everything, and the different food types in the wagon flickers between themselves when I unload.
I even tried dumping it onto the ground but its not dumping the water or molasses, if I turned of all the Maize mods, the TMR in the Standard Game works fine, I even tried disabling mods that Maize plus says is incompatible, Manual Discharge, slips destroys field, twine and net addon and some bunker mods, still having the same problem.
I removed all other mods, started Elmcreek and only had Mazie Plus active and this is still happening so there seems to be an issue with the Mazie Plus mod?
The-Alien-Paul

Post by The-Alien-Paul »

Oakstream88 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:20 am When I mix my TMR using Maize plus, the mixer wagon is not registering the fact that I have all the different food types in it, if I drive into my Cow barn, it only says "unload hay" or Grass, and the symbol is wrong, its just the hay or grass symbol, indicating that its not mixed.
and if I do that, it just unloads the hay, not everything, and the different food types in the wagon flickers between themselves when I unload.
I even tried dumping it onto the ground but its not dumping the water or molasses, if I turned of all the Maize mods, the TMR in the Standard Game works fine, I even tried disabling mods that Maize plus says is incompatible, Manual Discharge, slips destroys field, twine and net addon and some bunker mods, still having the same problem.
I removed all other mods, started Elmcreek and only had Mazie Plus active and this is still happening so there seems to be an issue with the Mazie Plus mod?
It sounds like that you are not doing the mixtures right and did not read the PDF.
On the otherhand modconflicts or other issues only with the complete logfile.

kr Paul :hi:

Oakstream88

Post by Oakstream88 »

It worked before, I disabled all my other mods and only activated Maize+ and the Maize+ Animal food ad on and started a new game on Elmcreek, And the food im putting into the mixer wagon is from Maize+, i even tried again now and just put the Maize+ Silage and Maize+ water in the wagon and the same thing happed when I tried creating dairy cattle TMR, the symbol is not changing so it only looks like I have Silage in the wagon.
Are you asking if I can provide the log file?
Any help would be appreciated since I really like this mod.
Merrlin

Post by Merrlin »

Well, you should check if you have accidentally switched mixtures. M+ provides a variety of mixtures for the different animals.

If you stand in front of the mixer there is shown what filltypes you need. If you sit in the mixer, all sliders should be green for the right mixture
Oakstream88

Post by Oakstream88 »

They are correct, Ive choosen Dairy mix, tested with young stock mix as well
I am able to put the filltypes in the wagon, if I try to unload everything in a field, the textures of the TMR swithes between the different filltypes and then the molassas wont be unloaded, it just pours hay onto the ground for ever, even though its like 1 liter left of the hay but its not being unloaded and the molassaes cant be dumped from the wagon
[VirtualFarmer]

Inkompatibilität mit dem "Forigo Roteritalia DT25" Mod aus dem Modhub

Post by [VirtualFarmer] »

Hallo,

Vorweg danke für den Maize + Mod. Mir ist eine Inkompatibilität mit dem Mod "Forigo Roteritalia DT25" (von DD ModPassion) aus dem Modhub aufgefallen. Es handelt sich dabei um einen Mulcher, welcher allerdings auch als Mähwerk konfiguriert werden kann. Das Spiel stürzt nach dem Kauf bzw. dem Mieten des Forigo Roteritalia DT25 ab, spätestens wenn man das Gerät an einem Traktor anhängt.

Folgender Fehler wird in der Log Datei ausgegeben:

Code: Select all

2023-04-21 15:31 Error: Running LUA method 'update'.
C:/Users/schil/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2022/mods/FS22_MaizePlus/scr/mowerConverterSwitcher.lua:18: attempt to concatenate field 'currentConverter' (a nil value)
The-Alien-Paul

Post by The-Alien-Paul »

Wie auch schon in der PN und Mail geschrieben, das sollte mit dem letzten MaizePlus update behoben sein.
Benutzt du die aktuelle M+ Version?

[VirtualFarmer]

Post by [VirtualFarmer] »

Es funktioniert. Ich hatte noch die Version 1.1.0.0.
simoneich

Post by simoneich »

Guten Tag,

Ich habe mit Maize+ einen Auftrag zum Heupressen abgearbeitet.
Dabei habe ich mit dem Wender die Einstellung Heu ausgewählt.
Die fertigen Balle haben mir auch das Mqize+-Heu Symbol angezeigt, als ich die mit dem Frontlader aufgeladen haben.
Problematisch wurde es dann, als ich die Ballen abgegeben haben.
Dies hat funktioniert, allerdings haben die abgegeben Ballen nicht gezählt. Der Auftrag konnte dementsprechend nicht abgeschlossen werden.

Daher meine Fragen:
Ist Maize+ bei dieser Sache nicht mit dem Basisspiel kompatibel? Also ist Maize+-Heu nicht das gleiche wie Basisspiel-Heu?

PS: Diese Ballen konnte ich auch nicht in dieses Lagersystem einlagern:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
T4xs

Post by T4xs »

Hast du die aktuelle Version von M+ aus dem modhub? In früheren Versionen gab es ab und zu Verwechslungen zwischen Heu und silage Missionen

Bist du an der richtigen Stelle um die Ballen abzugeben?

Ballen aus Missionen lassen sich regulär nicht in den neuen Standard Lagern einlagern. Die neueste Version von Better Contracts im GitHub behebt dieses Problem aber
Mein WIP Thread

LG Stefan

Konsolero aus Leidenschaft :biggrin2: