Super Strength not working after installing game update 1.8.1.0

Gundog

Super Strength not working after installing game update 1.8.1.0

Post by Gundog »

Anyone else having this problem? The crosshair lights up and the hand appears, but it won't hold onto anything.
Looks like it's the Lumberjack mode mod that is conflicting.
yumi

Re: Super Strength not working after installing game update 1.8.1.0

Post by yumi »

Hello
Yes same for me by using Easy Dev Controls mod, super strength is ko after 1.8.1 game update.
It looks like Giants changed how max mass is specified and so mod need to be updated
moreRealistic fan !
FS19 "mr" on Old Farm Coutryside and Champs de France.
Give a try to ContractorMod!
Contractor Mod Beta version for FS22
All released mods source code is on Github
loki_79

Post by loki_79 »

I have released an updated version of LumberJack here: https://github.com/loki79uk/FS22_Lumber ... g/v1.3.1.0

I have already submitted to ModHub, but please let me know if you find any issues with that version!
Gundog

Post by Gundog »

loki_79 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:28 am I have released an updated version of LumberJack here: https://github.com/loki79uk/FS22_Lumber ... g/v1.3.1.0

I have already submitted to ModHub, but please let me know if you find any issues with that version!
Good to see someone's on the ball. Thanks Loki.
Gundog

Post by Gundog »

yumi wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:48 pm Hello
Yes same for me by using Easy Dev Controls mod, super strength is ko after 1.8.1 game update.
It looks like Giants changed how max mass is specified and so mod need to be updated
This may also explain why the same number of bales are tipping my tractor, even with a much larger weight on the back!
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Gundog wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:16 am
This may also explain why the same number of bales are tipping my tractor, even with a much larger weight on the back!
That's interesting I noticed super strength busted but not moved any bales yet. Maybe it is something to do with more mass to try and improve log physics.
Shinji_Cobra_Kai

Post by Shinji_Cobra_Kai »

Gundog wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:14 am
loki_79 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:28 am I have released an updated version of LumberJack here: https://github.com/loki79uk/FS22_Lumber ... g/v1.3.1.0

Good to see someone's on the ball. Thanks Loki.
Hi !
A little message to inform you and the players. I updated to your link for the Lumber Jack and it solved my problem with the super strength since update 1.8.1.

Thanks a lot!
GtX

Post by GtX »

:hi:

There is a Beta / GitHub release available to fix super strength if this helps any EDC users.

GitHub Download (FS22_EasyDevControls.zip)] :this:

There is also a new update ready for submission to Giants on Monday with some modified features, additional bug fixes and a new reload store items feature so you can now even modify store configurations while in game and testing that will allow you to quickly reload these configs without restarting the game...

Keep safe everyone and happy virtual farming 🚜
GtX :this:

YouTube

GitHub

FS17 Mod Link

FS19 Mod Link

FS22 Mod Link

"A good friend is the friend who can make you laugh."
"What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it"