Field numbers swapping on farm land buy

ltl.vamp

Re: Field numbers swapping on farm land buy

Post by ltl.vamp »

canons wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:57 pm I believe it is a bug, and I will try reinstalling the game and running the various updates provided by Giant one by one to find out which one is causing the problem.
Read this thread instead! There is even an answer by a Giants staff in red!
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

canons wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:57 pm I believe it is a bug, and I will try reinstalling the game and running the various updates provided by Giant one by one to find out which one is causing the problem.
It's not a bug though, as this post shows....
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
canons

Post by canons »

I do not understand which thread in red you are referring to
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Literally the same one just back 1 page.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
lennart.t43

Post by lennart.t43 »

toonfan7150 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:35 am Hi all

Not sure if i am missing something here or am just been silly. When i am on map mode on any of the maps and then i go to purchase farm land, when i click on farm land all the field numbers are swapping from where they were on the map over view to the land buy. ie say field 42 was in the top right hand corner and 21 bottom right, when you click on buy land those fields would be the other way round.

Has any one else had this? Am also on the new patch 1.8 not sure if this may have anything to do with it or not.
Hello I also have the same problem when I buy land and do not know what it is an update and have been in contact with a computer company who did remote connection and took over my computer and they found nothing wrong and said that it is an update and that I should play farming via steam
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

lennart.t43 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:57 pm
toonfan7150 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:35 am Hi all

Not sure if i am missing something here or am just been silly. When i am on map mode on any of the maps and then i go to purchase farm land, when i click on farm land all the field numbers are swapping from where they were on the map over view to the land buy. ie say field 42 was in the top right hand corner and 21 bottom right, when you click on buy land those fields would be the other way round.

Has any one else had this? Am also on the new patch 1.8 not sure if this may have anything to do with it or not.
Hello I also have the same problem when I buy land and do not know what it is an update and have been in contact with a computer company who did remote connection and took over my computer and they found nothing wrong and said that it is an update and that I should play farming via steam
Read the thread, particularly the post by MrMarcel5 which explains that this is not a bug/problem it is intentional and Farmland and Field numbers are separate and it depends on the map maker whether they match or not.