Wonky fields/AI

Trip

Wonky fields/AI

Post by Trip »

Hey there is anyone else experiencing the need to babysit the ai? Because i cant leave them alone without them driving off while on field work or have them just randomly stop while doing field work or not even completing the rest of the field?it is very frustrating and when i create a field they also do not stick to it and the last problem i have aswell is that i tell them to do this job for example with a plow and they do it and midway they just go over to the field next to it and destroys all my crops! Very upsetting..

In short the ai do not respond well to field work and cause problems
JensChrDK

Re: Wonky fields/AI

Post by JensChrDK »

No matter what job you want them to do, do a couple of headlands first and then hire a worker. That should help a little...
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Gweilouk

Post by Gweilouk »

I don't have a helpful answer as I'm new to the game but am glad it's not just me experiencing odd behaviour from the AI NPCs. I Hired an AI worker to finish harvesting a field, having done three passes/rows (what should they be called) and came back from dropping the crop to find that the AI had reversed my combine through a river, up a hill and across a road for no apparent reason :lol:

They got sacked and I finished it myself :-)
PrinceJesus84

Post by PrinceJesus84 »

This must be your first iteration of the series.
Yes, almost everyone else that has hired a worker has had to babysit them often, in every version, past, present, and almost certainly the future.
As suggested, do about 35 headlands, and when there is half a strip left, you can hire an AI and set him loose on that field. While still keeping an eye on him of course.
Trip

Post by Trip »

I have never noticed any problems in fs19 yes there was a few times they got blocked on an objevt or stopped harvesting but fs19 ai in my opinion were way more stable also im new to this forum thing so idk how to reply to yall
gile

Post by gile »

Courseplay. Period.