The Giant Sequoia: aka Giant Ripoff

sequoiahunter

Re: The Giant Sequoia: aka Giant Ripoff

Post by sequoiahunter »

loki_79 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:25 pm
sequoiahunter wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:10 am Maaateeeeee. How the fu** do I get this badboi installed. I can see it in my downloaded mods however it won't give me the option to load with the game. Ive just thrown the zip and files all straight into the mods folder.
Delete the files you downloaded before (probably the source code). You need the link that says "FS22_BlackMarket.zip".

Direct link here: https://github.com/loki79uk/FS22_BlackM ... Market.zip
Yeah nope, If i go into DLC, it's there. However on game load its not a selectable mod.
loki_79

Post by loki_79 »

sequoiahunter wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:04 am Yeah nope, If i go into DLC, it's there. However on game load its not a selectable mod.
You are doing something wrong.. What do you mean by "go into DLC"? Can you post a screenshot of how you have it in your mods folder, or a copy of your log file when you launch the game?
sablerock

Post by sablerock »

Message for ausmcbain
I have introduced new tree species to my map. Its a process. Have you managed?
sablerock

Post by sablerock »

Loki_79
Are you willing to work with me writing scripts that will revolutionise FORESTRY in FS22?
Budthespud

Post by Budthespud »

So I bought the land across the road from the old mill and clear cutted it. Cut a giant down. Delimbed li. Cut it to trailer length. Struggled to load trailer. Hauled it to the south mill slowly without tipping. Boom 3800 bucks! Wtf? I decided I was going to plant that field and had 2 giants in the way. I own the old mill so figured I’d just drag them to the pond. Cut into 4 lengths, left branches on and I ended up getting almost 25000 litres for each tree. So the tree hugger’s won’t be happy with me because a bunch more are going to the pond lol.