[LS22] Neu - Minibrunn Support-Thread

TopAce888

Re: [LS22] Neu - Minibrunn Support-Thread (Update 1.0.1.0 ist uploaded for testing)

Post by TopAce888 »

Release of V1.0.1.0 is going to be today or tomorrow.
Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
TopAce888

Re: [LS22] Neu - Minibrunn Support-Thread (Update 1.0.1.0 is released)

Post by TopAce888 »

Bug list updated.

Code: Select all

- [FIXED] annoying car horns in the village
- [FIXED] too loud water sound from the pond

- [REPORTED] AI worker has problems on field 14
- [REPORTED] missing grain gate at the grain and oil mill
- [REPORTED] wrong sound when walking over certain ground textures
- [REPORTED] stones appear on the field although they are deactivated
- [REPORTED] awkwardly placed trees at the edge of the field
- [REPORTED] no straw blowing possible in the barn because the bales are immediately caught by the bale trigger
Meine LS22-Mods

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
Arnook

Post by Arnook »

Dear TopAce888,

Thank you so much for sharing your fantastic map. I'm having a great time playing, I really enjoy all the details and the layout you've chosen.

I have encountered one bug however : I can't harvest sugarbeets. :confusednew:

It doesn't matter which harvester I try to use (base game machines or mods), whenever I turn the harvester on AND lower the cutter/machine, the game goes into CallStack mod (see error below). I can do both actions individually (just lower it or just turning it on, but not both).

Code: Select all

Error: Running LUA method 'update'.
dataS/scripts/utils/FSDensityMapUtil.lua(2886) : attempt to index local 'desc' (a nil value)
I cannot control the steering, acceleration/braking, etc and the beet are also not harvested.

As soon as I lift the cutter/machine then the game resumes to normal.

It happens on all sugarbeet fields without difference (of course the crop is mature enough to be harvested).

However, it doesn't happen when I'm not near a sugarbeet field, for example at the dealer (I can activate the harvester, and lower it without issues).

Let me know if you want me to post the full log.

Thank you very much in advance and have a nice day :biggrin2:
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

I tried to reproduce the bug, but everything was working fine with the sugar beet harvest.

Did you try harvesting without any mods? I wont say that it couldnt be an issue of the map, but for me it looks like a mod conflict. I think the whole log would be helpful to determine the error.
Meine LS22-Mods

Arnook

Post by Arnook »

Yeah, I figured you wouldn't upload a map with such a bug.
So it must be a mod conflict, but I have no idea which...

Here is my full log attached.
Attachments
log.txt
(235.27 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

There are a lot of mods with errors in the log. Most of them havent been updated after the V1.4.0.0 of the basegame which made some script mods faulty.

Try without the mod FS22_exhaustExtension. Remove it from the mods folder and see if you still get the lua call stack errors.
Meine LS22-Mods

Arnook

Post by Arnook »

it was indeed a mod conflict : the Matrot BM6 mod was the culprit. Which is odd because it didn't cause any issue on other maps.

Anyways, now it all works. I should have checked my modfolder more thoroughly. Thanks for your help and for your work !
Sathanas Juggernaut

Post by Sathanas Juggernaut »

I'm encountering a bug on this map. It's very reminiscent of the old FS19 More Trees mod where placing then removing a tree would utterly break the game but it's triggered by selling the existing farm buildings. I thought it was the silo but last time I sold only the dog house.
The actual bug breaks the shop and eliminates any owned vehicles, breaks the map and eventually freezes the game. Occurs with or without mods.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Eddard wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:43 pm Hello,just downloaded this map and I think you have done very good job!I am playing from a ps5 and I noticed some frame drop issues to the point I can't play.Is there a chance to fix that in a future update?Thank you!
If it was a bug, I could fix it. Some say, they have no performance issues on PS5 / Xbox Series X and some (as you) say, that it is nearly unplayable. The raw performance of the map isn't that bad with playable 50+ FPS but the problem are the bad frametimes of the engine if the FPS fall below 60. I did some investigation with my Series X. The performance is ok, as there is only stuttering in some places. I have a very common UHD-TV with 60Hz and no VRR. When I connect the Xbox to my monitor with Freesync and 165 Hz the same map runs totally smooth, because Freesync synchronises the FPS of the engine with the refresh rate of the monitor. But Freesync isnt the holy grail. If I change from Freesync Extended to Basic the stuttering returns. The difference between these settings is the range in which Freesync is active and in basic mode the FPS drop out of the range because of the bad frametimes. And thats also a problem on TVs with VRR with a limited range. You think everything should be smooth because of VRR, but it is not so the map has a bad performance. But in fact, that's only half the story, because VRR isnt active all the time, because of the limited range.

Sathanas Juggernaut wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:03 pm I'm encountering a bug on this map. It's very reminiscent of the old FS19 More Trees mod where placing then removing a tree would utterly break the game but it's triggered by selling the existing farm buildings. I thought it was the silo but last time I sold only the dog house.
The actual bug breaks the shop and eliminates any owned vehicles, breaks the map and eventually freezes the game. Occurs with or without mods.
I think this must have something to do with a mod. I encounter the problem neither on my PC nor on the Xbox and I havent heard of this issue from anyone else. On which system do you play? Maybe you could post your log file, if you play on PC.
Meine LS22-Mods

TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

vortex1988 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:31 am Hi, it's a fantastic map.
I have a question, the second grass called "field grass", how can I mow the grass?? because with the normal mowers doesn't work.
Field grass can only be mown when ready to harvest and you get grass as a swath or you harvest with a combine and get field grass as a crop and hay as a swath.
Meine LS22-Mods

vortex1988

Post by vortex1988 »

TopAce888 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:51 pm
I have a question, the second grass called "field grass", how can I mow the grass?? because with the normal mowers doesn't work.
Field grass can only be mown when ready to harvest and you get grass as a swath or you harvest with a combine and get field grass as a crop and hay as a swath.
Yes, thanks for explanation.
In the fields of grass near the street there Is a bug when i mown the grass. It doesn't go on the fields for a minimal Pieces of fields and It collect after some meters.
I doesn't have a photos, i Hope that the bug Is clear.
Ravlie

Post by Ravlie »

Can we expect to have more trees (a bit upgraded forests) for lumberjacks? As well are you releasing update any time soon maybe because I'm not sure if I should start a new farm.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

More trees? :shock: I have actually reduced the trees in the forests around the sugar mill and I have planned to do the same for the other forests. Not a good idea?

At the moment I'm upgrading the streets to a bit more snowy ones, but the update is finished soon. I assume, in 1-2 days I'm going to upload the update to the modhub for giants to test it. Release could be in 1-2 weeks. A new savegame is not necessary.

The snowy roads look like this:

vortex1988 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:13 pm
In the fields of grass near the street there Is a bug when i mown the grass. It doesn't go on the fields for a minimal Pieces of fields and It collect after some meters.
I guess you mean field 14? Thats no bug, thats the tipp collision from the street. If I reduce the collision parts, the gras would be under the street.
Meine LS22-Mods

vortex1988

Post by vortex1988 »

TopAce888 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:43 pm
vortex1988 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:13 pm
I guess you mean field 14? Thats no bug, thats the tipp collision from the street. If I reduce the collision parts, the gras would be under the street.
I know the problem, bug in this case the parts of the fields is corrupted. You, for example, can reduce the field And use this parts of the 14 field with decoration, it's a good solution to eliminate the grass on the street and to have a field usable and without bug.
Ravlie

Post by Ravlie »

I'd really love to have more trees, nice looking forests so I can actually play a bit with the super vehicles and machines from platinum expansion which are supposed to be actually used in big forests like (KOLLER FORSTTECHNIK, HANNIBAL T50). So far I can only play a bit with small trailers for logging, regular chainsaw and small machines. I'm not really expecting to be able to play with the big machines and having as much fun as possible since the map isn't even in the regular size and I still have to place a lot of buildings from mods - storage, sheds, factory stuff etc. so I'll have to remove some fields already. Too bad it's not 2x2 but it's still a cool map. Ravensberg was the one I played in FS19 was expecting something of this size in FS22 but it's still nice to have a map from you.

Could you maybe post the updated version in EN/DE threads? I'd like to play on it when it's ready, don't feel like waiting for modhub. :sadnew: