Modding

Rino93

Re: Modding

Post by Rino93 »

Modders also complain about the modus operandi Giants, passing a cart or a lightsaber instead of a harrow or a tractor, because all this, we are going off topic
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Rino93 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:00 pm Even today the modhub has released a shopping cart, good giants, you waste your time testing these useless mods, the community does not accept all this. Farming Simulator is not Gta giants, test the mods inherent in the game and that's it
No, we don't.
I think we, as a community don't accept your view as you being a spokesman for the community.
STOP INCLUDING ME! in your ridiculous comments.
I am a part of the community as well, and I do not! support your statement!
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

The problem in your argument is the word “Instead” because it implies something won’t or didn’t make it which isn’t true. I would ask what’s it hurting because the only reason you really give is false, why are you so mad? Also I’m with Noraf, leave me out of your “community” as well.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

UncleRico wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:38 pm The problem in your argument is the word “Instead” because it implies something won’t or didn’t make it which isn’t true. I would ask what’s it hurting because the only reason you really give is false, why are you so mad? Also I’m with Noraf, leave me out of your “community” as well.
Me three.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I'm going to download that shopping cart now just for spite. :lol:

Seriously though, that shopping cart didn't hinder me in the least from enjoying my game this morning before work. I'm not sure what "non-agricultural" mods are doing that keeps people from enjoying their game.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Hoffa82

Post by Hoffa82 »

It would be really ironic of the shopping cart modder have some awesome ideas for future mods, and did this one just to test things out and learn, but now is put off because some angry dude's comment on it..
Similar things has happened before you know.
Rino93

Post by Rino93 »

Noraf wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:41 am
Rino93 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:00 pm Even today the modhub has released a shopping cart, good giants, you waste your time testing these useless mods, the community does not accept all this. Farming Simulator is not Gta giants, test the mods inherent in the game and that's it
No, we don't.
I think we, as a community don't accept your view as you being a spokesman for the community.

It is useless for you to defend the giants, just because you are in a forum, everyone has their own thought and freedom to write in the middle of education, I always express my opinion
JMGaming_

Post by JMGaming_ »

Hello,

Probably release shopping cart in prefab, instead of vehicule.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Rino93 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:13 pm
No, we don't.

It is useless for you to defend the giants, just because you are in a forum, everyone has their own thought and freedom to write in the middle of education, I always express my opinion
No where in that comment did I take any stance for or against Giants. I do though see myself as part of the community, and as I, and others, don't agree with that the 'community' doesn't want these mods, I asked that the use of all the community not to be used for what might just be a few persons view.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

I think English might not be OP's first language so we could be at cross-purposes.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
PrinceJesus84

Post by PrinceJesus84 »

Noraf wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:26 pm
Rino93 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:13 pm

No, we don't.

No where in that comment did I take any stance for or against Giants. I do though see myself as part of the community, and as I, and others, don't agree with that the 'community' doesn't want these mods, I asked that the use of all the community not to be used for what might just be a few persons view.
You did however, claim to speak for the community while telling him not to speak for the community.
Alegiullare

Post by Alegiullare »

I think it's bad to think of limiting other people's imagination, in particular assuming that this influences other people's play and giving your own vision and solution. If you don't like certain mods, just move on. Sorry for my English
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

PrinceJesus84 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:34 am
You did however, claim to speak for the community while telling him not to speak for the community.
Feeling lonely again? You have to pick a fight out of no where.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

PrinceJesus84

Post by PrinceJesus84 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:17 pm
PrinceJesus84 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:34 am
Feeling lonely again? You have to pick a fight out of no where.
It was a friendly jab. Guys do that with each other, unless one of the guys doesn't have a sense of humor.