No pallet spawning in MP

Tazoslo

No pallet spawning in MP

Post by Tazoslo »

Hi, i am part of a multiplayer (VFs) on Greenlands and I am having a real annoying problem. I cant get pallets spawned.

Its a real slow game, 1 in speed, and 7 day months, as of now I only own the carpentry and 2 green houses. When I bought the carpentry it soon became apperant that it wouldnt spawn pallets. I first had it on distribute, but when it started to fill up, I changed it to storing. But nothing happend. Doing it right at the hour didnt help either, and each time I log on again, i was back to distribute. I thought that the spawning issue might be because the ground was uneven, but since i didnt own the land, I couldnt level it.

We are now in december and I was going to spawn the pallets from the green houses, the same problem. They just wont come out. If I set them to selling, it works fine, and it stays on selling. Its only when i set it to storing, it goes back to distribute, each time i log in.

Now the real annoying bit is that none of the other players have the same problem. Their stuff spawn all the time. I am soon buying a couple of big chicken pens, and i am going in to sugar, where you get a lot of pallets...well maybe.

Anyone had this problem? Is it a setting? or what the fudge can it be?