Looking for pals to play with.

Ruso

Looking for pals to play with.

Post by Ruso »

Hi everyone. I have medium experience playing the game. I'm currently playing at my pace but I'd like to have people to play with. If you guys have a farm I can join, please let me know. I'm located in Illinois, USA.
Thank you.
jmannn42

Re: Looking for pals to play with.

Post by jmannn42 »

Hi, I currently have a personal dedicated server located in Kansas. I'm playing on Silverrun with a medium size farm and logging equipment. If interested dm me or post a response.
Dougherty10

Post by Dougherty10 »

I’m looking to play multiplayer with people on my farm elm creek I do have mods. I’m on Xbox one
Pledgy05

Post by Pledgy05 »

jmannn42 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:33 pm Hi, I currently have a personal dedicated server located in Kansas. I'm playing on Silverrun with a medium size farm and logging equipment. If interested dm me or post a response.
I'm in the UK on been playing a few weeks but loving silver run at the moment! Would love a few fs gaming buddies
roberto230580

Post by roberto230580 »

Im looking too, uk based. Have my own game or happy to join one. Evening time best

More experienced than i care to admit.... pro :)
xLooneyiscrazyx

Post by xLooneyiscrazyx »

I am looking for guys to play with on a farm called american farms i do big farming with john deere equipment, i always play this game solo. If you are intertested in playing i play on xbox console my gamertag is xLooneyiscrazyx add me and send me a meassage, plus i am new here to the forums