Platinum DLC Feedback...

wheelmansteve

Platinum DLC Feedback...

Post by wheelmansteve »

For the product team at Giants, so you don't get the wrong idea: Yes, I just gave you $20 for the DLC. NO, I DO NOT WANT ANY MORE LOGGING CONTENT. I hate to admit this, but I bought the whole flipping DLC to get ONE TRUCK, the Volvo VNX, which I really like. If I could delete the rest of the DLC and just keep the trucks, I would. I do believe wholeheartedly in supporting game devs who make stuff I like, so you're welcome for the contribution, but please try to keep the FARMING in Farming Simulator going forward.
Old fat guy with a day job...
Urinal2001

Re: Platinum DLC Feedback...

Post by Urinal2001 »

Giants, I LOVE the logging stuff, which I previously didn't. If you could just add a pickup with a winch, and tweak the log physics a little, id be mighty happy.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

I'm with wheelmansteve -- please keep the FARMING going, specially for the next release.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
eric21

Post by eric21 »

We want fish farming!!
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

eric21 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:24 pm We want fish farming!!
You got fish farming:
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

blue_painted wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:11 pm I'm with wheelmansteve -- please keep the FARMING going, specially for the next release.
wheelmansteve wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:58 pm but please try to keep the FARMING in Farming Simulator going forward.
Logging is a part of farming/agriculture.....
Dim67

Post by Dim67 »

Wow so much complaining. They made the logging dlc because of PLAYER REQUEST and the next dlc they are working on will be focused on farming again with a new map and new crops. If you dont like logging then dont buy the dlc. Go play Elmcreek.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Dim67 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:33 pm Wow so much complaining. They made the logging dlc because of PLAYER REQUEST and the next dlc they are working on will be focused on farming again with a new map and new crops. If you dont like logging then dont buy the dlc. Go play Elmcreek.
No, this isn't complaining this is just commenting ... and why would I play Elmcreek when there's Calmsden? :)
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Enitan

Post by Enitan »

Dear GIANTS

I loathed logging until platinum came out. You’ve made logging a blast on console now. Silver run is an amazing map which I have a few super minor complaints on but mostly cosmetic - minus the sawmill not accepting containers.

Taming that map and digging fields in while working with the topography is a unique challenge that has been highly rewarding while working on the coaster and boats.

Thanks for all your hard work
Ag Hauler

Post by Ag Hauler »

I personally love the DLC but I am one of those that since logging was added doesn't do much farming. The only thing I wish is that you could plant the new trees on other maps as well.
Hoffa82

Post by Hoffa82 »

Just because forestry isn't a part of agriculture where (insert random username here) live doesn't mean it's not a big part of it elsewhere.
Almost all farms around here does forestry in winter, so here it's a huge part of agriculture.

I personally don't do forestry in the game, (because I do it for real) but I like the DLC map, so now I'm working on setting up a cattle farm there instead.

I agree though that, in my opinion, giants should maybe focus a bit more of core mechanics of agriculture, but I also understand they need to sell DLC for future development.
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

"we want more options!" "Stop giving us more options!"
PrinceJesus84

Post by PrinceJesus84 »

Correction... "We want completed options!" "Stop giving us more options!"
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

PrinceJesus84 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:51 am Correction... "We want completed options!" "Stop giving us more options!"
Ai drivers work amazing. Then they double down and come up with rollercoasters. Lay off the ayahuasca folks
PrinceJesus84

Post by PrinceJesus84 »

Lazarus99 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:06 am
PrinceJesus84 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:51 am Correction... "We want completed options!" "Stop giving us more options!"
Ai drivers work amazing. Then they double down and come up with rollercoasters. Lay off the ayahuasca folks
I had to look that strange word up. Seems fitting.
It's like they get ideas from their children sometimes. Sand castles, basket balls, dogs, rollercoasters,..