Platinum DLC Feedback...

Pieteer

Re: Platinum DLC Feedback...

Post by Pieteer »

wheelmansteve wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:58 pm For the product team at Giants, so you don't get the wrong idea: Yes, I just gave you $20 for the DLC. NO, I DO NOT WANT ANY MORE LOGGING CONTENT. I hate to admit this, but I bought the whole flipping DLC to get ONE TRUCK, the Volvo VNX, which I really like. If I could delete the rest of the DLC and just keep the trucks, I would. I do believe wholeheartedly in supporting game devs who make stuff I like, so you're welcome for the contribution, but please try to keep the FARMING in Farming Simulator going forward.
I cut trees already in FS13, with each new version Giants releases better equipment, introduces new features. The current map is one of the prettiest and the equipment is more refined. I'm counting on further development of forestry in the game, on new equipment. In Europe, many farmers are also involved in forestry.

every new FS will be for farmers and for those who want some variety and, for example, cut down trees to convert into products, etc.
Last edited by Pieteer on Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

He never even said that... Wow
LittleWatt

Post by LittleWatt »

I am mixed on the DLC. The new production items are great. Most of the vehicles are meh. I was hoping log loading would get a lot better on consoles, but it’s still faster to use a loading strap on a wheel loader. Silverrun Forest is gorgeous, but it’s…well, I’m not sure.