Lode King weight limit?

Earnest Pea

Lode King weight limit?

Post by Earnest Pea »

Since the release of 22, I've always played with the load weight limit option turned on. For the most part, its good, but I've noticed some odd issues. One is the Lode King trailers. Specifically I'm referring to the Distinction Triple Hopper and the Distinction which Giants released on modhub. Both trailers seem to have a really low weight capcity. Because of this, despite having plenty of volume, neither trailer can carry much (unless you're carrying sunflowers or seeds). This issue doesn't affect the Distinction Super-B.

My question to anyone who might be in the know: Are these weight limits close to correct? How do they compare to the Pacesetter and the Distinction Super-B? I feel like Giants might have made a mistake in setting their capcities, but I could be wrong.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
Kamoore65536

Re: Lode King weight limit?

Post by Kamoore65536 »

If my calculator is correct the following conversions are close to correct. I am using liters to bushels converter on my iPhone and have come up with the following capacities.

Wilson Pacesetter 40.8l
1,157 BU.

Lode King Distinction Triple Hopper 51.8L
1,469 BU

Wilson Pacesetter A Train 55,000l
1,560 BU
B Train 60,000l
1,702 BU
Lode King Distinction Super B 75.6L
2,145 BU
As your profile says Canada under it I believe that you use tons per acre instead of bushels per acre so I guess you would have to use the pounds per bushel by grain type to come up with your proper conversion for Canada. Another thing to consider is that the A train and B double trailers are more common in Canada than the U.S. except in the states bordering Canada like Montana, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Utah, Wyoming and maybe Nebraska.

I hope this helps.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I tried playing with weigh limits on then remembered I haven't seen one State Trooper since I started playing. So I load 'em to the top and dare anyone to say something. LOL

Like you, I don't know how well Giants and/or modders implement the weight limits so I don't bother.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

Kamoore65536 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:26 pm If my calculator is correct the following conversions are close to correct. I am using liters to bushels converter on my iPhone and have come up with the following capacities.
Thanks for your efforts, but I don't think you understood my question. Have you ever played with the load weight limit option turned on? It gives all your trailers, auger wagons, etc. a weight limit in addition to a volume limit. It means that with heavy contents you won't be able to fill the full volume of the trailer. I was noting that some trailers seem to have an unusually low weight limit.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

I dont know why i turned this option on either considering most farmers I know routinely pull on the scale in the 6 figures
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

fenixguy wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:23 pm I tried playing with weigh limits on then remembered I haven't seen one State Trooper since I started playing. So I load 'em to the top and dare anyone to say something. LOL

Like you, I don't know how well Giants and/or modders implement the weight limits so I don't bother.
You're probably right. I was playing with a mod trailer that had such a high weight limit, I probably could have topped it up with stone.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1