Urjanvaara

SP24699

Re: Urjanvaara

Post by SP24699 »

The new machine shed is indeed a building that the player can build. The update should release soon, but a precise release date is impossible to estimate.
totava

Post by totava »

This map is amazing but I'm not able to remove those long stumps in the middle of the yard in Leppävaara. I've tried all the tricks that I can imagine but nothing is working.
Is there some special way to get rid of those?
I'm playing with PS4.
Last edited by totava on Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Perkele

Post by Perkele »

Awesome map! Great to play in a Finnish environment.

A few more bugs...

1. The stacks of boards produced at the sawmill start to bounce and some of the stacks sink into the ground
2. A cow shed on a large farm is still pointless, the doors cannot be opened and it takes up a lot of space in the yard. But you can get into the 3d model from there through the back door :)
3. The birch stumps of a small farm could be removed
4. Some lights could be installed on a large farm
5. Can the automatic headlights of vehicles driven by AI be adjusted, hired man drives in quite dark without lights
SP24699

Post by SP24699 »

Hello Perkele.

1. The stacks of boards were reverted to vanilla pallets in the update 1.1.0.0.
2. The cow shed at the large farm is the animal trader. Without an animal trader, all cow sheds would be pointless. The building should probably be somewhere else, but I'm not willing to heavily re-design the map. I've had enough of modding and will probably never release anything for Farming Simulator again.
3. The birch stumps at the small farm can be removed by clicking one of them in build mode in version 1.1.0.0.
4. You can add all the lights you want in build mode.
5. That is beyond the scope of a map mod.
chh997

Post by chh997 »

Hi!

I'm not able to post a pic for some reason, but the temperatures are still way off..
I'll have +28°C on December for example and that's not how it is in Finland 🤔
SP24699

Post by SP24699 »

The maximum temperature for winter months on the map is set at -10 degrees celsius. I have no idea what else I could do to the issue, though I have never seen strangeness like that personally on the map. This is one of the reasons I no longer make mods, there are many pre-set functionalities I cannot adjust or even learn about.
Totenfarmer

Post by Totenfarmer »

@SP24699: I don't know the reason why you don't want to mod anymore, whatever the reason is I want to thank you for the work you have done. With the latest update this map allows for some great roleplay.
I added a custom food definition to my savegame so that I can feed the animals as close as possible to how we do it up north irl, haven't enjoyed FS22 so much in a long time, thank you :)