Stuck at 29% "Synchronizing with players"

flakeyharpy

Stuck at 29% "Synchronizing with players"

Post by flakeyharpy »

I have a dedicated server with my friends. We are using a game-provided map. A few mods. We have been playing for a week and haven't added any new mods.

However, I am suddenly unable to join and get stuck "synchronizing with players" even if no one is online. What's weird is my friends can join the server just fine. We all have the same mods.

I went into documents>mygames>farmingsimulator22>log and came across these errors and other continuous stuff below. I am not sure what they mean.

I deleted a few from my mods and server mods with similar names, and nothing happened.

Error: Failed to open xml file 'data/shared/assets/lights/lizard/rearLight13_left.xml'.
Error: Failed to open xml file 'data/shared/assets/lights/lizard/rearLight13_right.xml'.
data/shared/wheels/rims/bockmann/rim001.i3d (3.66 ms)
C:/Users/Jakob/OneDrive/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2022/mods/FS22_GVWJ4027/wheels/wheels.i3d (18.43 ms)
data/shared/assets/lights/lizard/sideMarker19.i3d (2.09 ms)
data/shared/assets/reflectors/lizard/redRound_01.i3d (0.28 ms)
data/vehicles/johnDeere/series8R/sounds/series8R_loop.gls version 14 (0.24 ms)
data/shared/crawlers/johnDeere/series8RXCrawler/series8RXCrawler_EU_front.i3d (7.31 ms)
data/shared/crawlers/johnDeere/series8RXCrawler/series8RXCrawler_EU_back.i3d (8.07 ms)
data/shared/assets/lights/lizard/workingLight16.i3d (1.59 ms)
data/shared/assets/reflectors/lizard/redRound_02.i3d (1.96 ms)
data/shared/assets/upperLinks/johnDeereUpperlink.i3d (1.18 ms)
Error: Running LUA method 'packetReceived'.
dataS/scripts/FSBaseMission.lua(4664) : attempt to index field 'player' (a nil value)
Error: I3D file 'data/shared/assets/lights/lizard/rearLight05.i3d' not found.
dataS/character/humans/npc/pedestrians/generic/npcCommon09_m.i3d (47.67 ms)
dataS/scripts/player/events/PlayerSetHandToolEvent.lua(58) : attempt to index field 'player' (a nil value)
dataS/scripts/player/events/PlayerSetHandToolEvent.lua(58) : attempt to index field 'player' (a nil value)